• Yes!

• No (Please Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, The previous submission was not up to the standard that I would've liked it to be so I have decided to completely remake the thread with a much higher quality product. So Here it goes!

I would like to present my second map submission World War! this is a duels map which is themed after World War 2 featuring three Supermarine Spitfire planes bombing the area and leaving a trail of destruction, You can climb the smoke to get some quick high ground, but watch out! falling into the fire could quickly change the outcome of a fight.

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/G791gg7
Epic Video:
(first time using replay mod don't bully me)

Credit to @Stinesss for this idea (I don't play much Skywars so I didn't feel comfortable making a map for the game, but I hope you like what I have created :))
I would also like to thank @_The13thDoctor_ and @TheJeroen for the great feedback on this map

Reactions: Gatsbe and Stineos

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Jesus I voted no accidentally... rubbish phone. Sorry, tbh it is a good looking map with the inprovements you made! I like the world war thematic. Well done.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This map looks great, I hope it gets added! My only feedback maybe create more obstacles so someone can't run away as easily as it's a bigger map.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
@LordKarma would you mind explaining why you voted no?
Due to the many inaccuracies, trenches often had wooden support beams with caved out sections for sleep, they didny use cannons they had artillery cannons which were typically a reasonable way away from the trenches. No one looks up at the sky so wouldn’t notice the planes nor the bombs being dropped. Two words to sum it up: A mess.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I think it's a great map, but as lukjvc and imjunior said it needs to be a bit smaller, but still.
Nice work!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom