Status
Not open for further replies.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Map name: Pizza
Creators: FqntaBottle_ and Minecraft_Makker

Description
Me and Minecraft_Makker built this map, The pizza is flat with some obstacles. As you can probably see it' s a pizza. You can go up the pizza from the box with ladders and you can go up the pizza slice with the mozzarella or the ladder.
we used carpet for the mozzarella so it isn' t hard to PvP on.

2020-07-03_17.32.47.png
2020-07-03_17.33.36.png
2020-07-03_17.33.07.png
2020-07-03_17.33.19.png
2020-07-03_17.33.26.png
2020-07-03_17.33.30.png
2020-07-03_17.32.54.png
2020-07-03_17.33.01.png

Reactions: Maaarijn

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I like the map but the box is really big which makes it a bit colourless. But it is a really interesting subject and I like the details so I voted yes.

Reactions: Conea64 and Fqnta
D

Deleted member 421664

I like the map, it's seems so cool. I love see it soon :P

Reactions: Fqnta

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Map is good and makes me hungry. The only thing is the box looks plain and not as detailed as it could be.

-You should mark where you will spawn before the match starts. I suggest having it on the pizza rather than having it on the edges of the box.
-Glad there is room to pvp on the pizza, but will be annoying if you get knocked off in tight spaces between the box and the pizza.

Reactions: Berehum and Fqnta

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
i voted no because of, i dont think there is a good place to really 1v1 a player here so think about that in the next map . goodjob well done 👍 :cube_light: :uber_cubelet: :)

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey Fqnta!

It seems a bit non-detailed to me, however, it’s a good concept. But I think the map is too big and has too less details and colours.

I would recommend to add some more detail to the center (the actual pizza). Also the box seems to be really boring, try to add more colors to it and details, such as a own created pizza logo. I think that would give this map a way better look!

(Keep in mind, this is just my opinion. Just see this as some positive feedback, to improve you build! You’re going into the right direction :)

For now, I’d vote no. But I’d love to see a re-submission when it has been improved.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Reactions: Conea64 and Fqnta

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
i voted no because of, i dont think there is a good place to really 1v1 a player here so think about that in the next map . goodjob well done 👍 :cube_light: :uber_cubelet: :)

I don't agree with this even though I get where you're coming from :] . There's enough space to pvp on in my opinion. Not everything needs to be happening on top of the pizza, that's mainly why they made a box around it.

About your map, I like it. It's an original idea for a duels map, there's enough space to PvP on and it worked out pretty well! Even though it could use more details and decoration I wouldn't mind if they're adding your map c:

Good job, I voted yes on this one! C:

Last edited:

Shopri

Mar 1, 2020
London, UK
i voted yes because the map has quite the space for a 1v1 fight, and it looks like heaven. also, the map would be perfect to start someone cant just come at u immediately when u didnt set up everything yet, happened to me before and its irritating

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I like the map. You're a good builder.

> I like the decoration
> the map makes me hunger.
> I think it could be a nice folder for duels

My vote is YES

Last edited:

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Texturing of the pizza box. Keep in mind where the player spawns and what they can see. They can't see the detail you added on the lid of the box.

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you enjoyed building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom