Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
So I made a suggestion the other day for Duels kit creation, but seems no one is to bothered about that.

So my new suggestion is kinda like the map voting one, but make it so we can either vote for the kit we use (if both people vote then its picked at random between the two votes) or make it so we can que for a certain kit (which probably wouldn't be as effective).

Duels seems a little unpolished and it seems a lot of people have that kit they just don't want to use. So if you are constantly getting it, it can be quite annoying. So it would be cool to implement the suggestion above.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Good idea but duals and ffa itself seems a bit un finished right now. But the coming soon npc probably means that pvp will be its own game mode but duals in particular doesn’t seem good enough to be it’s own game mode imo. So unless the coming soon npc is a java port or an ltm it seems that duals really is finished.

Last edited:

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Good idea but duals and ffa itself seems a bit un finished right now. But the coming soon npc probably means that pvp will be its own game mode but duals in particular doesn’t seem good enough to be it’s own game mode imo. So unless the coming soon npc is a java port or an ltm it seems that duals really is finished.
React with agree if its a good idea then 😌

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Well in java people with Iron rank or above can queue for a certain kit, and Bedrock players deserve that.

The duel kit voting system would be nice, it should probably be for the un-ranked players though, so they have a much better chance of not getting a kit they don't want.
Well if they release a rank, they could make it so people with the rank have the ability to vote for a kit.

Reactions: Vindicatør

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Already have the system of iron+ can choose kits on java is a good system which doesn't need to be changed.
lmao this guy, if it's on Java already, and you like the idea, why are you disagreeing?
I didn't know this was on Java so this is now more aimed at Bedrock users.

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
lmao this guy, if it's on Java already, and you like the idea, why are you disagreeing?
I didn't know this was on Java so this is now more aimed at Bedrock users.
Cause your suggestion says at prefix: all networks and your suggestion says to add a system to add voting for the kit you play and Java we have kit picking what is different than what you suggest so I assume you have done research before posting a suggestion and know that there is already this system so I go ahead and assume you want the existing system changed to this voting for kit. I disagree with this idea so I put the disagree emoji easy as that. Next time do some research before posting a suggestion if you didn't know there was already kit picking in Java. If this is only for bedrock and you don't actually do your research on what it's like on java just put the prefix bedrock and not all networks.

• Agree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Cause your suggestion says at prefix: all networks and your suggestion says to add a system to add voting for the kit you play and Java we have kit picking what is different than what you suggest so I assume you have done research before posting a suggestion and know that there is already this system so I go ahead and assume you want the existing system changed to this voting for kit. I disagree with this idea so I put the disagree emoji easy as that. Next time do some research before posting a suggestion if you didn't know there was already kit picking in Java. If this is only for bedrock and you don't actually do your research on what it's like on java just put the prefix bedrock and not all networks.
So my new suggestion is kinda like the map voting one, but make it so we can either vote for the kit we use (if both people vote then its picked at random between the two votes) or make it so we can que for a certain kit (which probably wouldn't be as effective).
Read that carefully ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom