Status
Not open for further replies.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
[DUELS] Stadium

Creator: @Finixly

A football themed map, STADIUM! Do not shoot balls, no, use your sword to fight eachother!

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/ngCXhRr
ReplayMod:

Fun fact: I made this mape like a year ago, but when I showed @Mrs. Brown this map she told me to submit it. Otherwise I would never submitted it yet!

Feedback is always welcome! :)

Also this is my 500th message, yay!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
[DUELS] Football

Creator: @Finixly

A football themed map, football! Do not shoot balls, no, use your sword to fight eachother!

Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/ngCXhRr
ReplayMod:

Fun fact: I made this mape like a year ago, but when I showed @Mrs. Brown this map she told me to submit it. Otherwise I would never submitted it yet!

Feedback is always welcome! :)

Also this is my 500th message, yay!

Poll? Great map! :D

Reactions: Finixly

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
A big no from me.As a play which have played more than 20 thousand games of duels, I have experienced a lot of issues with bigger maps or more open maps.
What I mean?
-Enemies start to run/climb
-Players will always camp somewhere here
-It’s too large for 1v1 map.
-It’s very high as well
Otherwise there is much detail in this map and a lot of effort put, but it’s more for FFA because of its size and look.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
A big no from me.As a play which have played more than 20 thousand games of duels, I have experienced a lot of issues with bigger maps or more open maps.
What I mean?
-It’s very high as well
Otherwise there is much detail in this map and a lot of effort put, but it’s more for FFA because of its size and look.
Well, first of all: the grandstands are blocked with barriers so people can't get on there. And second, the map isn't that big lol, it should looks like, but it isn't. Thanks for the feeback though! :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well, first of all: the grandstands are blocked with barriers so people can't get on there. And second, the map isn't that big lol, it should looks like, but it isn't. Thanks for the feeback though! :)
The football pitch itself is huge for a duels map.Too large that’s the problem for me and for people which don’t want to spend 5 minutes playing duel without any success

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It looks fairly good, but there's one problem: It just doesn't look like a CubeCraft map. If Cube makes maps, there's always some kind of thing in it that makes you feel like you already know what server the map's from: Cube. This map doesn't give me that feeling and I think that's mainly because it's too basic in terms of your use of different blocks.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
It looks fairly good, but there's one problem: It just doesn't look like a CubeCraft map. If Cube makes maps, there's always some kind of thing in it that makes you feel like you already know what server the map's from: Cube. This map doesn't give me that feeling and I think that's mainly because it's too basic in terms of your use of different blocks.
Hmmm, I can relate that. Anyways, thank you!

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
I think its a very good map, but there are some details that I don't really like the fences to pvp, and there are cobwebs, I don't like it, because it isn't like a cubecraft map, if you find a solution for it will be awesome, Good map! :)

Reactions: Eli and Finixly

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I think its a very good map, but there are some details that I don't really like the fences to pvp, and there are cobwebs, I don't like it, because it isn't like a cubecraft map, if you find a solution for it will be awesome, Good map! :)
As I said above; those areas are blocked with barriers.

D

Deleted member 481668

I like the building man, but it doesn't look like a map no hate bro, you know you are a legend! <3 But for a middle island or something it looks really great, it give me the idea that your building looks like the building arena in Fortnite haha! But the building it self is really cool and nice made!

Edit: Omg sorry bro I saw the building wrong.. Bro I like the map I agree sorry I am blind.. <3

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
The map looks fine, but others said, the map doesn't really fit Cubecraft.
I would suggest making it less grey/white and give it more colour. Also, the support of the roof looks pretty fragile which makes it look weird.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
The map looks fine, but others said, the map doesn't really fit Cubecraft.
I would suggest making it less grey/white and give it more colour. Also, the support of the roof looks pretty fragile which makes it look weird.
Gonna work on it!

Reactions: Yamin

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
What I mean?
-It’s very high as well
Star wars map is similar to this one in size and also have a building to enter and climb to the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom