Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
There used to be more achievements for duels but they got removed due to overpowered, classic, insane duels ect got removed.

So I'm making this so suggest some achievements that could get added because it would be fun with some more achievements for that game mode.

I can't really tell how much xp and points you would get for each but that something that could be solved later I guess.

Anyway,

First of all, there should be achievements related to bows, mostly to motivate to actually play the archer kit or other kits that include a bow. It could be like:

Shoot 100 arrows
Shoot 1000 arrows
Shoot 10000 arrows
ect

Slain someone with a bow (Hit them to death with it, not shooting them to death.)

Get shot 15 times in a duel

There's also this achievement "Take less than 1 heart of damage in a duel and win", why isn't there one for finishing at 1 heart or less? Because it's quite easy to find someone that you're pretty even with or just if you want to challenge yourself.

I would also like to see achievement for winstreaks in duels. Because we got achievements for killstreaks in FFA, so winstreaks in duels should totally be a thing in my opinion.

Since there's quite simple achievements on other games, like "Be the first one to die" ect, an achievement to play a draw would be quite nice.

Pretty much all games include walking, so an achievement for walking a specific amount of blocks wouldn't be completely wrong honestly.

Since it also count how much time you have spent on a game mode, there could be just general achievements such as:

Play for 1 hour
Play for 1 day
Play for 1 week (7 days)
Play for 1 month (30 days)

I have probably missed a lot of great ideas but my brain is kinda slow right now so this will do, any feedback and opinions are appreciated, thank you!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom