Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Today I not only did my first digital drawing, but I also did my first coloured drawing! :O
Meet Dri Esseltine, a character I created. The below image depicts "hydrokinesis", or the generation of water through thought. It's pretty bad, but this was my first time so I guess that's okay. I'm going to keep practicing and will eventually come back to this character again. Let's see how slowly I can improve :)
upload_2017-12-25_21-30-8.png

If you have any advice on how to improve my drawings, please share them :) Considering I've never coloured nor drawn digitally before, I know very little :x

Sander J

Dec 11, 2017
Holland
This is a beautiful drawing, but I should give the skin a other color. It looks a little bit odd in my opinion x)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Today I not only did my first digital drawing, but I also did my first coloured drawing! :O
Meet Dri Esseltine, a character I created. The below image depicts "hydrokinesis", or the generation of water through thought. It's pretty bad, but this was my first time so I guess that's okay. I'm going to keep practicing and will eventually come back to this character again. Let's see how slowly I can improve :)
View attachment 140783
If you have any advice on how to improve my drawings, please share them :) Considering I've never coloured nor drawn digitally before, I know very little :x
I really like it! Although the hair is kinda weird, but that's just my opinion

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I really like it! Although the hair is kinda weird, but that's just my opinion
Agreed, will try to fix it up a bit xd

Looks pretty dope. one thing I'd work on is your line-work, its a little bit shaky but overall not too shabby.
Also agreed, her outline was my first time using a digital pen though so I don't mind this error so much. It's something that I'm sure will gradually get better.

Thnx everyone! <3

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
needs lighting (coming from top left) and shading (for god's sake don't pillow shade)

comfyyy

View attachment 140791
Fixed. This will be the last edit I do for a while, since I want to work on a different character now :)
Her left shoulder looks like the right angles I work with in geometry. Try rounding it out a bit and making it smaller. Other than that it looks great, you are on your way to being a great digital artist. My sister is an amazing artist, you should ask her xD. Her art was toured around the state.

Top Bottom