Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you have to log into your Minecraft (Mojang) account on Mobile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagicDoesMC

Aug 14, 2016
United States
So, imagine the scene: you're at your grandparent's house 42 minutes away from home, have no way to play Minecraft, and can only post on the forums. The dog is laying at your feet, wanting his belly to be rubbed.
That's where I am right now. I only have access to MCPE, and since "Better Together" isn't out, I have no way of getting on CubeCraft. Speaking of "Better Together", are ranks (i.e Helper, Iron, Gold, etc.) going to carry over to mobile and Xbox and stuff? I mean, it would be great, especially since people would be able to do stuff with it like vote for the mode in EggWars, etc. If anyone knows, please let me know! Anyway, wish me a happy day!

Magic

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Personally I don't know the answer, but since console accounts are different from PC accounts, it's probable that it won't be carried over. But it's all up to Cubecraft.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
So, imagine the scene: you're at your grandparent's house 42 minutes away from home, have no way to play Minecraft, and can only post on the forums. The dog is laying at your feet, wanting his belly to be rubbed.
That's where I am right now. I only have access to MCPE, and since "Better Together" isn't out, I have no way of getting on CubeCraft. Speaking of "Better Together", are ranks (i.e Helper, Iron, Gold, etc.) going to carry over to mobile and Xbox and stuff? I mean, it would be great, especially since people would be able to do stuff with it like vote for the mode in EggWars, etc. If anyone knows, please let me know! Anyway, wish me a happy day!

Magic
They say that they are gonna add the ranks if I'm correct and if you bought a rank on the pc version it will be on the other platform, I'm not sure if this is correct but i heard it somewhere.

I understand you my grandparents house was so boring for a few years until they installed internet (what a relieve). I would go down like every 2 weeks or so.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom