Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zZebz

Jul 7, 2021
Hello readers of the Forums, it is I, zZebz.

I have no life and I play Lucky Islands constantly. To the point where I know everything about it and even started not jumping and haven't jumped for 2 weeks. It's called the no jump challenge if you were not aware and I chose to do this because there is a problem in which the level of skill in Lucky Islands is lacking but I will not talk about that today.
Today, I will talk about the lack of updates in Lucky Islands. 10 months ago there was a big update in Lucky Islands, this is very good and very recent considering this is Cubecraft. It would not be considered recent if this were Hypixel. While Cubecraft is not Hypixel, it should try to become the good parts of Hypixel, for the community and for yourself, as a company.

Little over a month ago OP mode was unleashed upon this world. I personally dislike it but I will not talk about that. It's certainly mixing the bowl and it's not too bad. I believe at least one additional new lucky block drop should be added each month. The drops have gotten stale and there is a constant playerbase that seeks to play lucky islands unlike the Minecraft Among US game you guys created(which was impressive commanding btw).

One of the things Hypixel thrives at is giving the players new content regularly. I don't see that with Cubecraft, not yet. It is despicable that there are still such a limited amount of maps in lucky islands. I know there was a recent update on new maps which is great but to be frank, it's not as good as it should be. I'm sure people will get used to it but don't make repeats like the Cactus map. If you take anything away from this post it should be this. The stupid old summer maps should not come back. I've been a member of cubecraft for over 3 years and noticed no change in the seasonal maps. Easter, Summer they're all the Same every year. It's not hard making a map. I, a newby builder, can make a map for you, just give me the tools and I'll make a map in 2 days. PLEASE CHANGE THEM. I thought it would be common sense to not use the same maps EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Please understand that no one like a game where nothing changes.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Hey I’ve seen you in game before

And it would definitely be nice to have different maps for each season rather than the same things every year.

Also this should be in the feedback & suggestions subforum so people can upvote it (if this is a suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom