Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
OK, so at the bottom of the page when looking at a thread there is a list of similar threads. Often times, threads in this list are from like 3 months ago. I personally try to check the date whenever I post to make sure I'm not necroposting, but not everybody does. Please make it so that if a thread is older than 3 weeks, it won't show up in that list. It'll be less confusing for newcomers to the forums.

Thanks,
Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I don't completely agree. I think it's pretty nice to see all similar threads to compare what others said about the subject already. Maybe adding something to make it clear that the thread is older than 3 weeks to alert people about necroposting would help.
What if the thread was surrounded by a big red border and when you clicked on it you would get an alert saying it was older than 3 weeks and that you shouldnt reply to it?

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
What if the thread was surrounded by a big red border and when you clicked on it you would get an alert saying it was older than 3 weeks and that you shouldnt reply to it?
Something like this sounds like a good idea. This could be implemented to any thread on the forums which is older than 3 weeks and may not be posted on anymore. It would help a lot against necroposting.
I don't know about the possibilities of making this but this could be a good solution.

Reactions: 404Owl
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom