Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAttackzz

Apr 23, 2017
Hello CubeCraft community!

I am suggesting this so it would be cool!

My username: KingAttackzz

Suggestion/Details: So you can make a donator chat or 'channel' on discord! So example if someone has donated in game, and he asks "can I have my rank on discord" you should give him the rank "Donor" if possible, this would help and get more players on discord!

Information: Do not add kick or anything on "Donors" just add a chat for donators/and maybe can let them edit their nickname? Known as "Change" So yeah, that's all! I hope I've helped.

~Good luck.

Reactions: KaiSays

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I like the idea, but there's going to be those people who impersonate donators to get the role. You can already change your nickname on Discord anyway in the settings area.
In some way it's really not necessary it'll take time etc to get everyone and verify it's actually them etc.

KingAttackzz

Apr 23, 2017
I like the idea, but there's going to be those people who impersonate donators to get the role. You can already change your nickname on Discord anyway in the settings area.
In some way it's really not necessary it'll take time etc to get everyone and verify it's actually them etc.
Indeed, "but there's going to be those people who impersonate donators to get the role" That's why the staff members will ask for proof, if the player shows proof then the admins+ would ask to let him go in game (any gamemode) and if he sees him there then he should give him. But thanks for your opinion!

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I'm waiting for the one who says EULA.. anyway not important it won't add anything to cube discord and Donors chat won't be really active

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello CubeCraft community!

I am suggesting this so it would be cool!

My username: KingAttackzz

Suggestion/Details: So you can make a donator chat or 'channel' on discord! So example if someone has donated in game, and he asks "can I have my rank on discord" you should give him the rank "Donor" if possible, this would help and get more players on discord!

Information: Do not add kick or anything on "Donors" just add a chat for donators/and maybe can let them edit their nickname? Known as "Change" So yeah, that's all! I hope I've helped.

~Good luck.
The idea seems nice but there are some problems.
#1 : Management : Who will constantly be active on Discord checking for people asking to gain Discord ranks. Then actually giving them the rank.
#2 : Impersonators : Many players can pretend to be a donater just to receive the tag.
#3 : Extra Work For Staff : Staff already have some difficulty handling the forums, reports, and even lobbies I doubt they will have enough time to even give ranks to players.

My final question is
Why?

KingAttackzz

Apr 23, 2017
I'm waiting for the one who says EULA.. anyway not important it won't add anything to cube discord and Donors chat won't be really active
Well yeah.
The idea seems nice but there are some problems.
#1 : Management : Who will constantly be active on Discord checking for people asking to gain Discord ranks. Then actually giving them the rank.
#2 : Impersonators : Many players can pretend to be a donater just to receive the tag.
#3 : Extra Work For Staff : Staff already have some difficulty handling the forums, reports, and even lobbies I doubt they will have enough time to even give ranks to players.

My final question is
Why?
I'll agree with you, thank you guys.
~Requesting lock.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know about the exclusive chats, the community doesn't need to be divided by those who have a rank and those who don't. I just don't like that.
And having a donor role won't really increase the amount of players on discord either. It's not really something you'd care about as a donor.

Do not add kick or anything on "Donors" just add a chat for donators/and maybe can let them edit their nickname? Known as "Change" So yeah, that's all! I hope I've helped.
Could easily be used to impersonate others.
Sure, it could be against the rules, but they'll be able to fool quite a few players before they get kicked/banned. And don't forget the inappropriate usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom