Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
CubeCraft isn’t a huge cooperation like a company per say Nintendo, but CubeCraft does undeniably have a large, hardcore fan-base. When promises on updates that cannot be kept are made, the community inevitably feels disappointed and betrayed. For hype purposes, I understand that things do need to be announced in advance. HOWEVER, when a project gets cancelled or delayed ( even if it’s for a good reason!), it is crucial that cubecraft notifies their community about this stuff.

I am not here to scold CubeCraft for ignoring ”planned” suggestions, as those actually need time to be developed once they are accepted. But when CubeCraft very clearly does something such as promise a “behind the cube”, or make the skyblock end npc say “coming soon”, they should apologize and inform us on reasonings for delays or cancellations. When a move like said examples is very clearly made to create hype, CubeCraft needs to take ownership and act responsibly when accidents happen ( even a simple tweet on Twitter works!) instead of leaving us in the dark.

For Pete’s sake, the Skyblock end npc has said “coming soon” for SIX MONTHS and CubeCraft hasn’t said WHY it hasn’t come out. It’s not about the update taking so long, it’s about CubeCraft keeping us in the dark.

CA42E06A-1A6D-4E53-B0FC-C7A376A6A86E.jpeg

A8EC5017-8EA2-47AE-8F15-4EAAEE835A77.jpeg

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey Click, thanks for bringing this up! This one caught my eye, but I know there have been multiple different suggestions regarding this topic.

Going into 2022, we have quite a few plans that we'd love to share with them with you:

- Public Notion Board: Did you know we had a public Notion board? Yeah, me neither. We're wanting to be as transparent to you as possible with our updates, meaning that we in the Server Team (lead by @jelliobean for the most part) will be having a public Notion board about what we have planned. Sharing this with you is extremely important too, which we're in the process of figuring out.
In this, we'll also be transparent on development and such, including projects like Skyblock. More information in the new year!

- Community Talks: Where did these go?! We're hoping to talk more about our projects in community talks soon, which @Story talked about here. We have a few interesting projects come 2022, which we can't wait to discuss with you all!

- Where is Magic and Mayhem Behind the Cube? Right here. We'll release this soon.

1639753483062.png

Thanks again - hope you're excited! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom