Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

chepsey

Mar 21, 2022
I have this short question about the Java server of CubeCraft. Does it have some kind of caching system involving the terrain of the maps it tries to load in? I tried looking for other answers online, including if Minecraft servers have some sort of caching for servers in general. I couldn't find anything, so the best thing I could do was just ask you guys on the forums. Why do I want to know this? I recently discovered a very strange bug/ glitch that involves random text displayed on the screen when I tried joining the server. I might be the first person to even ever come across this glitch too because I couldn't find anyone else talking about it. What does caching have to do with this? Well, the text appears to look like it is trying to load in a terrain full of blocks, but isn't able to, so instead shows it in text form. And whenever I try rejoining the server or even restarting Minecraft, the glitch is still there. It is only after a day or 2 when the glitch is gone, so I thought perhaps there is some temporarily stored caching that has anything to do with this?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.