• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. Pizza is a classic dish that has its own unique flavor profile, and adding pineapple to it just seems like an unnecessary addition that ruins the balance of flavors. The sweetness of the pineapple clashes with the savory flavors of the cheese and tomato sauce, and the texture of the pineapple can be off-putting as well. While some people may enjoy the combination of pineapple and pizza, for me, it's just not a good fit. I prefer my pizza toppings to be more traditional, such as pepperoni, hamburger, and sausage.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. Pizza is a classic dish that has its own unique flavor profile, and adding pineapple to it just seems like an unnecessary addition that ruins the balance of flavors. The sweetness of the pineapple clashes with the savory flavors of the cheese and tomato sauce, and the texture of the pineapple can be off-putting as well. While some people may enjoy the combination of pineapple and pizza, for me, it's just not a good fit. I prefer my pizza toppings to be more traditional, such as pepperoni, hamburger, and sausage.
Hamburger is traditional?

D

Deleted member 511644

~ Locked due to being a controversial topic thread -jk

The answer is no😡

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom