Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

does claiming spots become a problem in games?

• yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • depends (explain pls)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hello everyone, i see it happen a lot.. people who "claim" spots for themself.

for the people who do not understand what is meant with claiming a spot: claiming is when someone places towers in a way so nobody else can build there, unless you remove to replace it with something better. for example, archers on 5x5 spots cuz you dont have the money for the big towers.

lets see this situation from different sperspectives and when/why it is a problem!

- the "i claim because i want to build it" situation.
i see this a lot, it really annoys me when people do this. you are basically blocking your own team from building defence! you cant pay it? then communicate with your team first of all! in stead of claiming all the spots, ask for it first. this is not against the rules for some reason, which i dont understand. you are preventing your own team from building, and make it more likely for people to misplace 5x5 towers on 3x3 spots!

- the "i claim, but you can just ask to remove!" situation.
this is a safe play tactic which i still hate in some cases, but in general not that bad. its nice when they remove it after asking and dont see the problem with this.

- the "i claim to prevent griefers" situation.
its kinda the same as the previous one, but with a more obvious reason why you do it! misplacers are in almost every single game, and thats why claiming to prevent this from happening is understandable. but still, you can split this situation in both previous one. they remove it, or they dont.

- the "i just try to be funny claim" situation.
claimers who just want to ruin your day and say its claiming, they get away with it while they only want to ruin the game. this is one of the worst type of people!

claiming isn't the best way to play the game, but i would honestly recommend it when you have a griefer, just keep it down maybe? and if theres no griefer, try to keep it down anyways as some people do want to place a turret or necromancer, but dont speak your language maybe. TD is and will always be a team game, so playing as a team is the way to go!
and if people ask you to remove a tower, just stop being toxic for once please. im serious, why get mad over a simple question? no need to, just.. dont please, thanks

thats it for now, lemme hear your guys opinion on it and maybe discuss it, have a great day y'all! <3

Reactions: Shotgun and Jiivan

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
hello everyone, i see it happen a lot.. people who "claim" spots for themself.

for the people who do not understand what is meant with claiming a spot: claiming is when someone places towers in a way so nobody else can build there, unless you remove to replace it with something better. for example, archers on 5x5 spots cuz you dont have the money for the big towers.

lets see this situation from different sperspectives and when/why it is a problem!

- the "i claim because i want to build it" situation.
i see this a lot, it really annoys me when people do this. you are basically blocking your own team from building defence! you cant pay it? then communicate with your team first of all! in stead of claiming all the spots, ask for it first. this is not against the rules for some reason, which i dont understand. you are preventing your own team from building, and make it more likely for people to misplace 5x5 towers on 3x3 spots!

- the "i claim, but you can just ask to remove!" situation.
this is a safe play tactic which i still hate in some cases, but in general not that bad. its nice when they remove it after asking and dont see the problem with this.

- the "i claim to prevent griefers" situation.
its kinda the same as the previous one, but with a more obvious reason why you do it! misplacers are in almost every single game, and thats why claiming to prevent this from happening is understandable. but still, you can split this situation in both previous one. they remove it, or they dont.

- the "i just try to be funny claim" situation.
claimers who just want to ruin your day and say its claiming, they get away with it while they only want to ruin the game. this is one of the worst type of people!

claiming isn't the best way to play the game, but i would honestly recommend it when you have a griefer, just keep it down maybe? and if theres no griefer, try to keep it down anyways as some people do want to place a turret or necromancer, but dont speak your language maybe. TD is and will always be a team game, so playing as a team is the way to go!
and if people ask you to remove a tower, just stop being toxic for once please. im serious, why get mad over a simple question? no need to, just.. dont please, thanks

thats it for now, lemme hear your guys opinion on it and maybe discuss it, have a great day y'all! <3
I feel ya, I claimed as well a few months ago but I don't anymore. When I learned to play at a higher skill level it wasn't needed anymore. But now I think it's actually quite annoying. Expect from when they remove it on request.

To prevent those situations you should play with friends and party up. If you don't have such friends then I would be more than happy to help you with getting them! Just DM me in discord (Shotgun#5555) or start a conversation.

I hope that's a possibility for you and that it helped you out. Have a nice day!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom