Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
If you're going to comment make sure you read it all.

I've been uploading videos since the end of last year. And my main aim is to do eggwars because I'm quite good at it. And I have to say that if you're starting a youtube channel don't even tell your best friends or the one's you trust the most; because I did and somehow it must of slipped through their lips and then this arsehole found out about it and told nearly everyone. Lucky though since I wasn't happy in the first place in that highschool I moved to another one (by the time they found out I wasn't at that highschool) I wasn't ridiculized at sight. Though I fear that everyone knows each other and the other school is only 25 min away from the one I go to so I don't know if I should shut it down. Because lets be honest, minecraft has slowly turned into a game that if you're older than 9 then you immediatly get critisized and not just that, being a youtuber is a self-bullying-destruction-machine that if someone finds out that you are one then you're screwed especially being at a highschool and with hardly any subs. So pls tell me what you think I should do; Should I delete my channel? Private all my videos for some time and continue maybe in like 4 years when I'm out of all this highschool bullshit?

PS: I'm basically screwed up and all of those bottled-up feelings I try to ignore by playing video games, and getting nice feedback on my hours of work that I spend on editing and trying to get a good video uploaded.
So please tell what you think I should do.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I can completely understand you. Just recently I was verbally and violently threatened (Not Cube related) by some 'mates' at school, this was all because they saw my channel and started taking the piss. It all got very very out of hand, but to make a long story short, a lot of them are in big big trouble. It got so bad that they leaked my personal information in the comments of one of my videos (I have already removed it).

Rather than letting them win, I am carrying on. If you stop, it means they win. Just keep doing what you love.

Last edited:

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I can completely understand you. Just recently I was verbally and violently, threatened (Not Cube related) by some 'mates' at school, this was all because they saw my channel and started taking the piss. It all got very very out of hand, but to make a long story short, a lot of them are in big big trouble. It got so bad that they leaked my personal information in the comments of one of my videos (I have already removed it).

Rather than letting them win, I am carrying on. If you stop, it means they win. Just keep doing what you love.
Thx. It's just I keep on thinking that I'll get bullied to the ground about it. And another fact is that even though it might not seem this way, but I put a lot of effort into making videos and nobody watches them unless I post them on a forum so I dunno what to do really. And also all my friends no longer play the game so...

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Thx. It's just I keep on thinking that I'll get bullied to the ground about it. And another fact is that even though it might not seem this way, but I put a lot of effort into making videos and nobody watches them unless I post them on a forum so I dunno what to do really.

Get involved with social media such as Twitter. Create a community, and then share your videos on Twitter. Make a discord server, invite the people you trust and then let them invite their friends.

I am partnered with @Zrathex and @HackersDontWin on a discord server called "Pleb Family". Here we all post our content, and all our communities will be able to see it. You might wanna consider making something similar to this yourself.

If you try hard enough, you will get somewhere. ClickBait can help, but it won't help with the bullying situation.

Just keep doing what you love, and if your viewers see you enjoying yourself, then they will have fun as well.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I've been bullied while I was a child and I can tell you one thing, DON'T QUIT YOUTUBE. That's what the bullies want. They're just pathetic and want to make your life miserable but you're making these awesome youtube video's and you're good at it, so why would you quit? I know it's hard to ignore bullies their opinion, but what does it actually care? They're not your friends or someone you care about so their opinion shouldn't matter at all.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Well thanks for the help. I guess I should just say FUCK YOU ALL (to the haters and bullies) and I shall continue doing what I'm doing. You've enlightened my mood. Thx

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Well thanks for the help. I guess I should just say FUCK YOU ALL (to the haters and bullies) and I shall continue doing what I'm doing. You've enlightened my mood. Thx
I'm glad that you're happy but, please don't swear as it's a violation of the rules. Thanks :) (Two wrongs don't make a right ;)) Ps: Don't let those bullies win. I've been bullied many times before but, I fought through the bullying and I won. You can too! You just have to believe in yourself that they don't matter! Would you like this thread to be locked?

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I'm glad that you're happy but, please don't swear as it's a violation of the rules. Thanks :) (Two wrongs don't make a right ;)) Ps: Don't let those bullies win. I've been bullied many times before but, I fought through the bullying and I won. You can too! You just have to believe in yourself that they don't matter! Would you like this thread to be locked?
yes thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom