Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HexPlox

Mar 20, 2017
Right here
I realize I could post my suggestions about the Discord server here, but it would get lost between all the Forums and Minecraft server suggestions.
My point is it would make things easier if there was a Discord suggestions channel in the Discord server itself. This would also make things easier for the Discord server moderators.
The channel would have a pinned first message that firstly greets the readers. Something like:
"Hello and welcome to the CubeCraft Discord Server suggestions channel!"

And then it would explain what the channel is for:
"If you have any suggestions for our Discord server (so not the game) then this is the place to post them, though please make sure to follow our rules when doing so:"

The rules are totally yours to make, but I wanted to suggest some:

1) Post ONLY suggestions here, this isn't the place to have conversations.
2) Provide reasoning for your suggestion, if you can't do that much then we're unlikely to give it any thought either.
3) Don't post the same suggestion more than once, if it is seen by a staff member it will be deleted and then likely discussed, so you will know if we've seen it.
4) Do not mention any of the staff members to attract attention to your suggestion.
5) Do not suggest any of the ideas shown under "What not to suggest"

The "What not to suggest" channel would contain ideas that have been suggested often but disagreed with, or ideas that have been suggested and are being discussed by the staff.

HexPlox

Mar 20, 2017
Right here
Then the players could react to a suggestion with thumbs up or down emotes. If this could be abused then a discord bot could add the emotes and the players could upvote or downvote. (Might be too much work for a channel that probably wouldn't be used much)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Then the players could react to a suggestion with thumbs up or down emotes. If this could be abused then a discord bot could add the emotes and the players could upvote or downvote. (Might be too much work for a channel that probably wouldn't be used much)
Upvote and downvote still wouldn't give them an opportunity to give their reasoning.
Saying yes or no to a suggestion alone isn't very helpful.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I realize I could post my suggestions about the Discord server here, but it would get lost between all the Forums and Minecraft server suggestions.
My point is it would make things easier if there was a Discord suggestions channel in the Discord server itself. This would also make things easier for the Discord server moderators.
The channel would have a pinned first message that firstly greets the readers. Something like:
"Hello and welcome to the CubeCraft Discord Server suggestions channel!"

And then it would explain what the channel is for:
"If you have any suggestions for our Discord server (so not the game) then this is the place to post them, though please make sure to follow our rules when doing so:"

The rules are totally yours to make, but I wanted to suggest some:

1) Post ONLY suggestions here, this isn't the place to have conversations.
2) Provide reasoning for your suggestion, if you can't do that much then we're unlikely to give it any thought either.
3) Don't post the same suggestion more than once, if it is seen by a staff member it will be deleted and then likely discussed, so you will know if we've seen it.
4) Do not mention any of the staff members to attract attention to your suggestion.
5) Do not suggest any of the ideas shown under "What not to suggest"

The "What not to suggest" channel would contain ideas that have been suggested often but disagreed with, or ideas that have been suggested and are being discussed by the staff.
No. I don't think it would work well with discord.
It does sound like a good idea though, but it doesn't sound like it would fit in well...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
Top Bottom