Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Tower Defence and Archer Assault alike suffer from what I call "Tower Defence Syndrome", a condition that makes the game impossible to enjoy when you're plagued with bad team mates. Thus, I propose this:

Here are the current Discord channels:
upload_2017-9-27_8-42-35.png

Here is what I propose be added to this list:

upload_2017-9-27_8-41-51.png

Do you see? A new 'GAMES' category has been added, and it features four channels:
#tower-defence, for Tower Defence discussion;
#archer-assault, for Archer Assault discussion;
#Tower Defence - Chat, for voice communication with your new team;
#Archer Assault - Chat, also for voice communication with your new team.

With the already massive size of the CCG Discord, the word should soon spread that you can form parties for these games on there.

Note: These are the only two games in the category, since they're the games that depend the most on communication; they suffer from "Tower Defence Syndrome".

Also note: The chat channels are under 'GAMES' instead of 'VOICE', because there are already too many channels under the latter. In the former, they look far tidier.

Also also note: Yes, I made a whole Discord channel just to replicate CCG.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
i think it will be a bit chaotic maybe a second gaming discord?
These games don't have the largest player-bases, so I wouldn't think they'd get chaotic often. Though, if players were able to make their own temporary channels in Discord like in Teamspeak, then that could be considered. I don't think Discord has a feature like that though. I reckon having a second CCG Discord would be a little too confusing.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't think it's a bad idea. There might be a lot of players perhaps looking for a team to play with. This is a quick and simple way to get experienced Tower Defence/Archer Assualt players that don't have anyone to play with together.

I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be implemented.

+1

NiekZGV

Jul 2, 2017
These games don't have the largest player-bases, so I wouldn't think they'd get chaotic often. Though, if players were able to make their own temporary channels in Discord like in Teamspeak, then that could be considered. I don't think Discord has a feature like that though. I reckon having a second CCG Discord would be a little too confusing.

i think there wil be people gonna ask for skywars and eggwars call's

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This is a good suggestion if they were to add this in it will help a lot of players would use that to communicate, although I think the discord rooms would become way too much. I am 50/50 on this at the moment, anyway, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Note: These are the only two games in the category, since they're the games that depend the most on communication; they suffer from "Tower Defence Syndrome".
Now that there are categories, can't we have a voice channel for every game? Everyone can just collape the catogory and if we want to play that game we can find people that are currently playing.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Now that there are categories, can't we have a voice channel for every game? Everyone can just collape the catogory and if we want to play that game we can find people that are currently playing.
Could do tbh. Making new channels & categories is totally effortless, much easier than I thought it would be.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I've heard that the player base of Tower Defense has dropped to really low levels. Considering all of the threads about the balance, obsidian win-farming, etc. I think that Cubecraft's next move will be to just remove Tower Defense. It sounds heartbreaking, but look at all of the games that they've removed so far. Tower Defense is becoming one of those games where the community just doesn't seem like it's happy with it at all. I wonder how long it'll be before John Coles decides that working on Tower Defense just isn't getting his server anywhere.

I do like this thread though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom