Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CorazonOP

May 31, 2017
So i was wondering why not add the ranks from the minecraft server to the discord server such as Obsidian, Diamond rank ..etc :)

-Thanks

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
It's not a bad idea, but how would they be added? A staff member would have to get all of those messages of "I have rank___" plus they would have to proof it somehow.

NECROPLAYER

Aug 20, 2017
Colombia
[QUOTE = "iiiSuqK, publicación: 1010534, miembro: 169556"] No es una mala idea, pero ¿cómo se agregarían? Un miembro del personal tendría que recibir todos los mensajes de "Tengo rango___" además de que tendrían que probarlo de alguna manera. [/ QUOTE]
It is not at all difficult to set a range in Discord. The only problem that I do see is that of giving the rank to each player who bought it, and it should be noted that not all those who buy rank do not use Discord.

Another idea could be that instead of being the server ranges, a single range is created for those who have bought a range on the server that would be like a VIP DISCORD or something like that, and a range could be separated into exclusive for those who buy plus.

C

Cutee

What's the point of adding ranks? They would have no perks, and they would be useless. No need to add ranks everwhere.

Reactions: Elenahh

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I've read a message from a management member that they are working on linking forum accounts to dc to make more plus rank perks.

Reactions: Fliqa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom