Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pvpgamer_mc

Novice Member
May 15, 2017
Discord Helper :

I Suggest adding a trained discord helper who helps while the main staff is offline or busy at a certain time.

This movement will help several of the community members to solve their problems quickly and don't let the member feel disinterested in his affairs.

Reactions: its_Marto03

pvpgamer_mc

Novice Member
May 15, 2017
I mean..right now Discord is well moderated plus if someone asks something in #staff-help a staff member normally answers in just few minutes?
I don’t see why we need this :3

I think that there are some delays in responding at some times, which causes the person to wait for some time to get the information he wants or help. The point of my suggestion is to help quickly when the staff is not here or offline, bussy.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I really don't see a need for having a separate helper position for Discord at this point in time. CubeCraft tend to have all helpers in one position, Discord, Web, and server(s).
CubeCraft will be getting many more helpers and moderators throughout the year, so it would be very hard for your question to be missed.
Thank you for your suggestion anyways, but I do not feel this is necessary :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Even with discord Helpers, there might be some sort of delay for a staff member to respond due to timezones and when someone is asking something/when there's staff online.

I do understand why you would suggest this but all the current Moderators and Helpers keep track of everything on the server, forums and discord so I don't think that this is needed. It's better to just have someone who can help around all platforms instead.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Staff are always online and they reply very fast to you after you tag them. Also, when a staff member goes offline another might join within the next few minutes so just wait for them to be online.

The current staff are very active in Discord at the moment so I don't see why this is suggested, sorry though :)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that there are some delays in responding at some times, which causes the person to wait for some time to get the information he wants or help. The point of my suggestion is to help quickly when the staff is not here or offline, bussy.
For example yesterday: a user who waited 8h to be told something and they have not attended.
Greetings!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-091048_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-091048_Discord.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 91

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
If you mean (#staff-help) I don't think this is a good idea because it is called "staff help" that the staff members should help you not the regular members, and maybe someone of regular members isn't familiar with all the rules and you ask something and they give you a wrong answer and not the right one, so I feel tagging the player who asked for help in the other text channels and try to help him is a better solution and you will still get an accurate answer from the staff member to your issue because the staff member answer will be trusted.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Even with discord Helpers, there might be some sort of delay for a staff member to respond due to timezones and when someone is asking something/when there's staff online.

I do understand why you would suggest this but all the current Moderators and Helpers keep track of everything on the server, forums and discord so I don't think that this is needed. It's better to just have someone who can help around all platforms instead.
To add on this: you don't need a special Discord role to help people :)

pvpgamer_mc

Novice Member
May 15, 2017
If you mean (#staff-help) I don't think this is a good idea because it is called "staff help" that the staff members should help you not the regular members, and maybe someone of regular members isn't familiar with all the rules and you ask something and they give you a wrong answer and not the right one, so I feel tagging the player who asked for help in the other text channels and try to help him is a better solution and you will still get an accurate answer from the staff member to your issue because the staff member answer will be trusted.

Well not regular members who will help, a trained members who will ^.^

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To add on this: you don't need a special Discord role to help people :)

Right like if I see there are no moderators online and someone needs help with link to something or a question I typically DM and see if I can help them. This is much easier then making a whole new role especially when 2020 is expected to get many many new helpers.

Last edited:
Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
That is also true, I do not think that all the members of the discord know the rules as well as the Helpers and Moderators and I do not know to what extent it is easier for you to trust the members.
Greetings!

Reactions: Ma7mouD

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Right like if I see there are no moderators online and someone needs help with link to something or a question I typically DM and see if I can help them. This is much easier then making a whole new role especially when 2020 is expected to get many many new helpers.
For that you have to know the rules very well, you have to keep that in mind and you can't go wrong because if you don't stop being helpful. I hope you know what you say and make sure 100% of what you say (I do it too huh, I mean don't worry)

Greetings!

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I've said to some players before but you do not need a rank to help anyone.
Like the people who have commented here, you can always reply to them in another channel (e.g. #English ) and tag them.
I feel like the role isn't needed because that basically just described the staff team, only with their prefix changed.
Even if this were to be implement, the discord-helpers wouldn't always be available either since we're all, afterall, humans who have our lives and different timezones.
It's not a bad suggestion though, so don't worry about it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The problem with that is, even if the bot has some form of artificial intelligence, it still would never be able to recognize each questions and use an appropriate answer. People can formulate questions on so many ways, that it would even be impossible to help for AI bots. Staff-help needs responses from staff members, since they really know the answer on most questions.

Reactions: Livvv
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
I watched a song and the song had a blue light. It looked like the blue light formed the Cubecraft cube so I screamed it out. While me and my family watched the song xD Might like Cubecraft a little too much so it affected my in real life thinking haha
Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
Top Bottom