Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

axinater

Aug 19, 2020
UK
I have recently been warned for helping somebody in staff help channel on discord. I understand why i was given a warning but i also feel like the community should be able to help. My idea was that you could create a community help channel on the discord where the online players could help. I think you should add this because a lot of people would like to help out in the community.

Reactions: Amoreiii

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I think this would be a fun and nice idea but we do not know all of the answers to all questions.

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I really don't like this suggestion because some players don't know the full correct answer to a question, and giving out false information could cause a lot of confusion. You can always help players in the #english-general channel if you know the answer.

Since staff members usually know the correct answer to almost every question, I would like to keep it how it is right now, with only staff members being able to help in staff-help.

axinater

Aug 19, 2020
UK
Hi,

I really don't like this suggestion because some players don't know the full correct answer to a question, and giving out false information could cause a lot of confusion. You can always help players in the #english-general channel if you know the answer.

Since staff members usually know the correct answer to almost every question, I would like to keep it how it is right now, with only staff members being able to help in staff-help.
thanks it's great to see what other people think

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
thanks it's great to see what other people think so maybe not a good suggestion.
It is a good suggestion, it is good to see that people want to help others out in this community and that's very well appreciated.

But like already mentioned above it could cause more false information to be spread, we're currently with enough moderators to handle #staff-help and if you still want to help someone out and know the answer on a question someone asked in #staff-help then you're free to help them out in #english-general :)

axinater

Aug 19, 2020
UK
It is a good suggestion, it is good to see that people want to help others out in this community and that's very well appreciated.

But like already mentioned above it could cause more false information to be spread, we're currently with enough moderators to handle #staff-help and if you still want to help someone out and know the answer on a question someone asked in #staff-help then you're free to help them out in #english-general :)
Thanks for this and yes i can see how false information could be spread and you don't have enough staff to deal with this and staff help. I thought it would be nice for players to help.

Amoreiii

Jul 21, 2018
Iraq Sulaymaniyah
Hi,

i agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom