Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Dinosaur Bones should be a little less OP?

• Total voters

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Hello,

I love SkyWars. One of my favourite games. I think the game is very fair and balanced, can be entertaining for all and is overall an outstanding quality of gameplay.
However, I believe I have found a flaw in the map "Dinosaur" with the item "Dinosaur Bone".
The effects on Dinosaur Bone are
  • Knockback II
  • Deals a little little bit of damage
I have used the dinosaur bone so many times, and have found it extremely Over Powered, it's impossible to win against in most situations. So I believe I have found a solution.
I believe the effect on the Dinosaur Bone should be
  • Knockback I
This would balance out the game a bit, allowing it to be fair for players who didn't seem to find the dinosaur bone.
I really hope you consider this, staff team.
Thank you all for reading, don't forget to write your reply below, and answer the poll!
Appreciate your time,
Tiork :D

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Plus, since the mid of this "Dinosaur" map is so small, and there is a tall volcano where you could easily get pushed off from, I would consider it too OP :p

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Tiork.
Everyone have he's own option, i think it is good but, i understand you're problem.
You can get only a bone in "OP Mode" the name says it already "OP" sorry but i do not like this man! :(

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Yo guys, do you not realize that it is TOO OP. It is too overpowered for overpowered mode. I can easily kill anybody with the dinosaur bone.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I love SkyWars. One of my favourite games. I think the game is very fair and balanced, can be entertaining for all and is overall an outstanding quality of gameplay.
However, I believe I have found a flaw in the map "Dinosaur" with the item "Dinosaur Bone".
  • Knockback II
I have used the dinosaur bone so many times, and have found it extremely Over Powered, it's impossible to win against in most situations. So I believe I have found a solution.
  • Knockback I
This would balance out the game a bit, allowing it to be fair for players who didn't seem to find the dinosaur bone.
Thank you all for reading, don't forget to write your reply below, and answer the poll!
Appreciate your time,

OP Mode is OP and I swear if CCG removes more KB items I'm going to quit.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Yes its OP and its meant to be that way . Being op is not a bad thing . The dino bone should not be edited . It stays . Pleblords already got knockback II removed from eggwars im going to rage if its off skywars too

Leave the bone alone

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello,

• Knockback II
  • Knockback I
Appreciate your time,
You can only get it in OP mode and I actually find it quite fun to knock players off :P
I like how the way it is, sorry.

Reactions: A pigeon

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I think any item with knockback on it in Skywars is really op. It's the same with the football on the map "Sport". Especially in 1.8 because all they have to do is run over and get 1 hit and because of the knockback you can't hit the player and they get another hit and you are immediately off the island. I don't know if it is knockback II on the football but either way I feel it makes the game quite unfair once someone has found one.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
You can also... just... not go on a tall vulcano if you know the person you are fighting against has a knockback bone...
With this logic punch bows should be removed too

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom