Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello! In the mood for a drink and an hour session of reporting? In the mood for a good hacker clean up? This thread will explain how to identify different types of hacks, as well as easy ways to report hackers quickly! If you’re tired of hackers, you’re in luck as this will teach you how to detect hacks from speed to anti knockback.

What is breaking the rules?? Check here to see offences and punishment tracks!

Remember the basics of reporting. Make sure all four corners of your screen are visible at all times and don’t use mods like labymod when reporting. The username of the player should clearly be seen when he is hacking. Cropped evidence will not be accepted. Visit here for more information on reporting tutorials and guidelines. This thread is to help you identify hacks so you can be less hesitant when reporting (hopefully!)

Just an important note: DO NOT REMOVE EVIDENCE OF HACKERS! This thread refers mostly to Bedrock hacks.

Just a warning, you may get angry hackers comment on your YT videos aha. Remember, stay strong and no one will get you down. No one can get you down. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement <3

The good old classic: Kill Aura. Kill Aura will hit players directly and very fast. This is easy to detect in my opinion. You can detect it by seeing the speed the hacker hits you with and how direct the hits are. Kill Aura attacks multiple at once so if people try and approach the hacker and get hit back, sometimes without being swung at, that’s kill aura.

Forcefield: Forcefield is similar to kill aura but will attack enemies one at a time. Surely you’ve encountered someone in a chest and thought it’s the perfect time to attack them quickly and then you get hit like ten times without being swung at and fall in the void. Well that’s forcefield.

Aimbot: It will auto aim at players with a bow and won’t miss a single hit. Also, you can get it on players where their head turns towards you to hit you.

Anti Knockback: If a player gets hit with a sword, a bow, gets snowballed, etc, and they don’t get knocked back, they are using anti knockback. Sometimes it is quite difficult to detect, especially with the possibility that it could be bad internet. Make sure you give it a minute before reporting.

No Slowdown where it should be: This means a person may be eating very quickly or just loading their bow instantly. This is no slowdown. It is also present in water like depth strider.

Fly Hacking: This is easy to detect, just see if the player is moving above the ground. Make sure they’re not in a situation where flying is enabled, etc. Lag is also annoying with this as they may be just hovering over the ground with little particles. Make sure you give them some time before reporting. Sometimes you may see fly hackers getting held back/ lagging back. Make sure you report under the correct category as BHoping is similar.

Climbing Hack: This is a rare but easy to detect hack. Ultimately, if you see people climbing on walls and there aren’t any ladders or vines, this hack is being used.

One Hit Kill Hacks: This hack is pretty easy to detect. Just see how quickly a player is being killed, if a player gets punched and is killed, this hack is being used. Remember to give it a bit to see if a trend is occurring before accusing someone of doing this.

Auto Armour: You look in your inventory and suddenly all armour is replaced with better armour. This is auto armour and is pretty easy to detect. You can prove this by dropping an armour piece better than what the hacker has and it will immediately be replaced. This can also happen if the hackers armour is broken. It will immediately be replaced with the best available armour.

Insta Mine: The hacker will immediately break blocks, usually tools having no effect on the speed. This will commonly be used to break blocks underneath someone or just to break chests to get good stuff quickly with a punch!

Fast Falling: A person will fall much quicker than usual. This will be to make combat more efficient

Nuker Hack: This is easy to detect. Blocks around the player will be destroyed in chunks.

Slow Falling: A person will fall very slowly to avoid fall damage. This is noticeable but sometimes lag could be the cause so be careful when reporting. It is quite obvious because when they are running and jumping their fall time will go down.

Auto Disconnect: Nothing much to say about this than this is a salty hacker that when they get low on hearts they’ll automatically leave so they don’t get shamed! You’ll have to be recording before hand to get a good shot and also is difficult to detect and report as it could just be bad internet, etc.

Reach: A player gets direct hits from far away. This is easy to detect, just look if the distance between the players is large or small to see if this hack is being used.

Speed: This is fairly easy to detect. Just see if a player is moving quickly when running or sneaking. Make sure it’s not lag though. This may also be used in water.

Scaffolding and Fast Place: A player will use this hack to build bridges, chunks of blocks quickly and in a pattern to get to an enemy player quicker. Make sure it’s not lag. Just check to see any bridge patterns in a map. Usually they’ll be diagonal

Chest Stealer: If a player uses this hack, the items from the chest will immediately disappear and the player will have everything in his inventory. You can check this if the player goes in a chest and comes back out immediately several times.

BHoping: Players using this hack will jump and run much higher and faster than normal. They could just be hopping big distances or mid air!

Safe Walk: This will prevent people from falling of bridges and blocks. Check to see if people run and do parkour continually without falling off the edge.

Teleport: People using this hack will have the ability to teleport around the map, usually to catch up to people they’re chasing. Make sure it’s not lag before reporting!

No Fall Damage: This hack is quite self explanatory and easy to detect. You don’t take fall damage where you’re supposed to.

Auto Clicker: People using this hack will place blocks much faster than they should be able to. This is easy to detect but hard to report as sometimes you can’t tell.

Jump Boost: This is similar to BHoping but instead of doing little jumps over the void you just jump really high up. This saves building bridges as you can just jump to someone else. It’s very easy to detect as you can just see people jumping around. This is powerful combination with the no fall damage hack

Quick Ladder Climbing: This is quite easy to go unnoticed but gives quite a big advantage to them that you may not notice straight away. You basically go up ladders much quicker, getting to loot and players quicker.

Extra Details:
Now, a good way to avoid playing in the same game with someone that has kill aura or Forcefield is to listen in the lobby. If you hear very loud and constant swinging, it is someone using kill aura. It is very noticeable!

Skybasing Reports: Make sure you zoom out to get a good shot of the sky base. It should be high up/ away from the map/ close to hazards for it to be considered sky basing. If a stair case leads up to it, it is not sky basing as it is easily accessible.

Teaming: Make sure you report for teaming if there are more than two people left in the map. Go to the player list to show this if there isn’t a player count at the bottom of your screen.

Extra tip: After a report, go to the player list to see the name tag more clearly. This will help you spell it and will show the staff members how many players were left etc.

Don’t worry about having a screen recorder! You can use your phone to record the action on Xbox, PC and even iPad! Make sure all four corners of your screen are visible at the time of when the rule breaking is taking place!

Here are some videos for the hacks above made by @Fesa! (Thanks a lot!)

Anti Knockback:

Speed:

Insta Mine:

No Fall:

Auto Clicker:

BHoping:

Last edited:

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
One Hit Kill Hacks: This hack is pretty easy to detect. Just see how quickly a player is being killed, if a player gets punched and is killed, this hack is being used. Remember to give it a bit to see if a trend is occurring before accusing someone of doing this.
Boy am I glad I haven't ran into that yet xD
But nice explanation of everything and how people can report/record in different ways even if they are not on PC! :)

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
This is such a lovely and nice thread. Really sweet that you’re trying to help out our forum community by making these types of threads! I must admit, even I learned a few new things :p
Aha thanks a lot!!! I enjoy making these types of threads. I learned basically everything about hacks through reporting and Cube :)

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I like the idea and the concept of making a thread like this, but I have to say something about it:
Are you referring to Java or Bedrock? Because there are some cheats that are different and work differently in these 2 versions.

Also, you can try to add some clips from cheaters ceports to give a more detailed example of the cheat you're talking about. That would be really helpful.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
@Entrustious6679 You should add also Jump Boost/High Jump, Phase/NoClip, NoFallDamage, Teleport (there is on MCPE with Toolbox), FastLadder, Air Jump and Autoclicker. If you want I can help you to describe some of them.

(Also,thanks for the 500th like @Calichin :3 )

upload_2020-5-20_4-38-9.png

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
Hello! In the mood for a drink and an hour session of reporting? In the mood for a good hacker clean up? This thread will explain how to identify different types of hacks, as well as easy ways to report hackers quickly! If you’re tired of hackers, you’re in luck as this will teach you how to detect hacks from speed to anti knockback.

What is breaking the rules?? Check here to see offences and punishment tracks!

Remember the basics of reporting. Make sure all four corners of your screen are visible at all times and don’t use mods like labymod when reporting. The username of the player should clearly be seen when he is hacking. Cropped evidence will not be accepted. Visit here for more information on reporting tutorials and guidelines. This thread is to help you identify hacks so you can be less hesitant when reporting (hopefully!)

Just an important note: DO NOT REMOVE EVIDENCE OF HACKERS!

Just a warning, you may get angry hackers comment on your YT videos aha. Remember, stay strong and no one will get you down. No one can get you down. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement <3

The good old classic: Kill Aura. Kill Aura will hit players directly and very fast. This is easy to detect in my opinion. You can detect it by seeing the speed the hacker hits you with and how direct the hits are. Kill Aura attacks multiple at once so if people try and approach the hacker and get hit back, sometimes without being swung at, that’s kill aura.

Forcefield: Forcefield is similar to kill aura but will attack enemies one at a time. Surely you’ve encountered someone in a chest and thought it’s the perfect time to attack them quickly and then you get hit like ten times without being swung at and fall in the void. Well that’s forcefield.

Aimbot: It will auto aim at players with a bow and won’t miss a single hit. Also, you can get it on players where their head turns towards you to hit you.

Anti Knockback: If a player gets hit with a sword, a bow, gets snowballed, etc, and they don’t get knocked back, they are using anti knockback. Sometimes it is quite difficult to detect, especially with the possibility that it could be bad internet. Make sure you give it a minute before reporting.

No Slowdown where it should be: This means a person may be eating very quickly or just loading their bow instantly. This is no slowdown. It is also present in water like depth strider.

Fly Hacking: This is easy to detect, just see if the player is moving above the ground. Make sure they’re not in a situation where flying is enabled, etc. Lag is also annoying with this as they may be just hovering over the ground with little particles. Make sure you give them some time before reporting. Sometimes you may see fly hackers getting held back/ lagging back. Make sure you report under the correct category as BHoping is similar.

Climbing Hack: This is a rare but easy to detect hack. Ultimately, if you see people climbing on walls and there aren’t any ladders or vines, this hack is being used.

Auto Armour: You look in your inventory and suddenly all armour is replaced with better armour. This is auto armour and is pretty easy to detect. You can prove this by dropping an armour piece better than what the hacker has and it will immediately be replaced. This can also happen if the hackers armour is broken. It will immediately be replaced with the best available armour.

Insta Mine: The hacker will immediately break blocks, usually tools having no effect on the speed. This will commonly be used to break blocks underneath someone or just to break chests to get good stuff quickly with a punch!

Fast Falling: A person will fall much quicker than usual. This will be to make combat more efficient

Nuker Hack: This is easy to detect. Blocks around the player will be destroyed in chunks.

Slow Falling: A person will fall very slowly to avoid fall damage. This is noticeable but sometimes lag could be the cause so be careful when reporting. It is quite obvious because when they are running and jumping their fall time will go down.

Auto Disconnect: Nothing much to say about this than this is a salty hacker that when they get low on hearts they’ll automatically leave so they don’t get shamed! You’ll have to be recording before hand to get a good shot and also is difficult to detect and report as it could just be bad internet, etc.

Reach: A player gets direct hits from far away. This is easy to detect, just look if the distance between the players is large or small to see if this hack is being used.

Speed: This is fairly easy to detect. Just see if a player is moving quickly when running or sneaking. Make sure it’s not lag though. This may also be used in water.

Scaffolding and Fast Place: A player will use this hack to build bridges, chunks of blocks quickly and in a pattern to get to an enemy player quicker. Make sure it’s not lag. Just check to see any bridge patterns in a map. Usually they’ll be diagonal

Chest Stealer: If a player uses this hack, the items from the chest will immediately disappear and the player will have everything in his inventory. You can check this if the player goes in a chest and comes back out immediately several times.

BHoping: Players using this hack will jump and run much higher and faster than normal. They could just be hopping big distances or mid air!

Safe Walk: This will prevent people from falling of bridges and blocks. Check to see if people run and do parkour continually without falling off the edge.

Extra Details:
Now, a good way to avoid playing in the same game with someone that has kill aura or Forcefield is to listen in the lobby. If you hear very loud and constant swinging, it is someone using kill aura. It is very noticeable!

Skybasing Reports: Make sure you zoom out to get a good shot of the sky base. It should be high up/ away from the map/ close to hazards for it to be considered sky basing. If a stair case leads up to it, it is not sky basing as it is easily accessible.

Teaming: Make sure you report for teaming if there are more than two people left in the map. Go to the player list to show this if there isn’t a player count at the bottom of your screen.

Extra tip: After a report, go to the player list to see the name tag more clearly. This will help you spell it and will show the staff members how many players were left etc.

Don’t worry about having a screen recorder! You can use your phone to record the action on Xbox, PC and even iPad! Make sure all four corners of your screen are visible at the time of when the rule breaking is taking place!
Thanks for the detailed explanations! I’ve came across a couple people using a “regen” hack where they regen extremely fast.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This thread is awesome, but there are a few that you missed, Auto clutch (water bucket, cobweb, or ladder) This one is VERY difficult to detect because the player could also just be decent at the game and also an Auto Clicker, just really high cps and it is most likely auto clicker.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
I like the idea and the concept of making a thread like this, but I have to say something about it:
Are you referring to Java or Bedrock? Because there are some cheats that are different and work differently in these 2 versions.

Also, you can try to add some clips from cheaters ceports to give a more detailed example of the cheat you're talking about. That would be really helpful.

I added the platform I was referring to (Bedrock as well as some of the other hacks. I play mostly on iPad so I can’t really get any hack clients to demonstrate and the quality is just terrible when I report with my phone xD

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
This thread is awesome, but there are a few that you missed, Auto clutch (water bucket, cobweb, or ladder) This one is VERY difficult to detect because the player could also just be decent at the game and also an Auto Clicker, just really high cps and it is most likely auto clicker.
do u mean criticals?

Thank you! I’ve added them. On CubeCraft Bedrock I don’t think there’s an opportunity to actually use the clutch hack.

No, I don’t mean criticals. There’s a hack that kills someone in one hit or deals massive amounts of damage.

This was very helpful, thanks! :)

Thank you very much, glad it helped :)

Thanks for the detailed explanations! I’ve came across a couple people using a “regen” hack where they regen extremely fast.

No problem! Will add to my list when I get the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meiske
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom