Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that diamond armor should also be added on normal items because it would make the game more competitive. As of right now, I do not know how much diamond armor should cost, but I think that it would be a great addition.

Reactions: Ov0s

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There's a difference between Normal items and Overpowered items. Full Diamond armour is overpowered, that's why it is only in Overpowered items and not in Normal items. I don't agree with this suggestion.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
There's a difference between Normal items and Overpowered items. Full Diamond armor is overpowered, that's why it is only in Overpowered items and not in Normal items. I don't agree with this suggestion.
In OP items, diamond armor is enchanted, what I am suggesting, is that the diamond armor is not enchanted, which I can understand as "Normal"

Reactions: Ov0s and 0ffense

unliability

Jan 3, 2017
Yeah. like they said, diamond is overpowered so it doesn't belong in the normal section. Items that take 32 diamonds or 64 etc, those I'll say are overpowered so mhm.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I think that diamond armor should also be added on normal items because it would make the game more competitive. As of right now, I do not know how much diamond armor should cost, but I think that it would be a great addition.
There's a difference between Normal items and Overpowered items. Full Diamond armour is overpowered, that's why it is only in Overpowered items and not in Normal items. I don't agree with this suggestion. So No!

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I would like to see diamond armor in normal mode, but there are those who like normal because its "normal". So it would be best to keep it out of normal for the ones who enjoy eggwars without OP items.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
People in this thread are active like diamond armor isn't already in normal :3 If you play any game with an emerald generator you can buy diamond armor in normal. It costs 8 emeralds per piece and I think that's the way it should be kept as you usually only end up with 1 piece if you are really trying to get diamond armor. I don't think you should get full dia in any normal eggwars match.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Right now in normal, all you need is 42 diamonds in my opinion, sword armor pick, bows. Are cool I geuss, 40 more for punch and power, enderpearls can be fun, but we won't include that, 82 diamonds and your done. This will give a huge advantage to campers, 2 enderpearls cost 128 diamonds, they can get full diamond with that, diamond is 2 times as good as iron, This is a huge advantage to mid campers and camper campers. Noobs, please keep your diamond armor to your own game mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom