Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Doylers16

Apr 2, 2016
my report got denied because i was using betterpvp which is blacklisted but it was betterpvp FAIRPLAY mod so I assume that isnt allowed either but betterpvp fairplay is made for servers that do not allow betterpvp. that was unfair. atleast i did not get banned. i guess?!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Start a conversation with the person that have banned you. Explain every thing that is happened.
Good luck!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Ì said i didnt get banned xD
Please try to explain a little more, because your post is a little confusing.

So, you made a report on someone but the report was denied because of a specific mod you were using when you recorded the report? If this is the case then I don't believe this is true because there's no way of you knowing that this is why the report was denied, I think you're just assuming what has happened.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I highly doubt it got denied because you were using BetterPvP mod. I recommend starting a conversation with the person who denied the appeal here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add - The username of the person who denied the report, will be on your report page - Simply click the name of the person you reported and it'll come up with a note and information from the staff member including the name...
Good Luck!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I highly doubt it got denied because you were using BetterPvP mod. I recommend starting a conversation with the person who denied the appeal here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add - The username of the person who denied the report, will be on your report page - Simply click the name of the person you reported and it'll come up with a note and information from the staff member including the name...
Good Luck!
Betterpvp dosent change anything on your screen so this player would definetly not get a denied report from a blacklisted mod

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom