Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hello there everyone! It's been a while since I've made a suggestion and I think I have the perfect idea to go along with the suggestion update. Since there are more transparent tags like "planned" or "forwarded" and all denied suggestions get a message, doesn't it deserve a tag too? This would allow for easier searching to prevent resuggesting ideas that were denied as well ad making it more clear that these ideas won't be implemented. If you want to be gentler as you may deny a suggestion for now, but it may happen in the future then there could be another name like "Reviewed". I think this would make research and sorting a lot easier!

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello there everyone! It's been a while since I've made a suggestion and I think I have the perfect idea to go along with the suggestion update. Since there are more transparent tags like "planned" or "forwarded" and all denied suggestions get a message, doesn't it deserve a tag too? This would allow for easier searching to prevent resuggesting ideas that were denied as well ad making it more clear that these ideas won't be implemented. If you want to be gentler as you may deny a suggestion for now, but it may happen in the future then there could be another name like "Reviewed". I think this would make research and sorting a lot easier!
Yes, then if a post reaches 15 Agrees twice or multiple times it won’t waste the staff members time looking into it

D

Deleted member 576174

I totally agree, this could help people to get an overview of the posts to not repost or something similar.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi! Thanks for the suggestion - we've implemented this now, as it'd be a bit bad to forward a thread for it to get denied, and it keeping its forwarded tag. :]
1617269886689.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom