Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 28, 2021
I wrote two reports yesterday and added a Google Drive link. If you click on this link you will be redirected to my video, which you can download if necessary. Yesterday I received a feedback saying that I should upload my video to YouTube. But I don't have a Youtube channel and I don't plan to create one. I explained how to get to the video and play it. Then came his answer, which unfortunately was not so pleasing: he said he needs a video on YouTube. But then I wondered why the other three reports did so well with Google Drive Links and why not here. The question is whether I should just report, or whether that is considered spam. I make videos to transfer hackers and teamers.

It's very hard for me to say that, but then I'll have to stand idly by and watch a hacker fly around the world. Or avoid Cubecraft altogether. I'm sorry that there is no better news...

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I wrote two reports yesterday and added a Google Drive link. If you click on this link you will be redirected to my video, which you can download if necessary. Yesterday I received a feedback saying that I should upload my video to YouTube. But I don't have a Youtube channel and I don't plan to create one. I explained how to get to the video and play it. Then came his answer, which unfortunately was not so pleasing: he said he needs a video on YouTube. But then I wondered why the other three reports did so well with Google Drive Links and why not here. The question is whether I should just report, or whether that is considered spam. I make videos to transfer hackers and teamers.

It's very hard for me to say that, but then I'll have to stand idly by and watch a hacker fly around the world. Or avoid Cubecraft altogether. I'm sorry that there is no better news...
Reports that require video evidence have to be done by YouTube

Mar 28, 2021
Why were the other reports accepted?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418_122217.jpg
    Screenshot_20210418_122217.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 110
Mar 28, 2021
I mean it's a video. Or are there any differences between those on Youtube and those on Google Drive with the built-in YouTube player?

Mar 28, 2021
OK. Sometimes it's different. It's a bit like gambling?! I'm sorry, but then I can't do much. Then in the future I can't help cubecraft to ban Hackers.

I'm sorry...

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

Google Drive and Youtube use the same format for the videos and both are owned by the same company, Google. So I don't see why reports with Google Drive videos can't be accepted. Maybe is because you need to turn the permission on to be allow everyone to see the video you uploaded to Google Drive, otherwise Youtube videos are all public unless you configure them as private videos. I don't see any other reason why this kind of reports can't be accepted.

Mar 28, 2021
Google Drive and Youtube use the same format for the videos and both are owned by the same company, Google. So I don't see why reports with Google Drive videos can't be accepted. Maybe is because you need to turn the permission on to be allow everyone to see the video you uploaded to Google Drive, otherwise Youtube videos are all public unless you configure them as private videos. I don't see any other reason why this kind of reports can't be accepted.
I've allowed it before my report...^^

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've allowed it before my report...^^
It shouldn’t have been denied for not having youtube evidence.

Try starting a conversation with the staffmember who denied your report. Also, do not worry about not being able to report rule breakers in the future, because it’s allowed to do it with other video material than Youtube.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Gonna go ahead and respond since it seems like this thread is all over the place. YouTube evidence is not required. The java reports website requires it however in the note to moderator thing you can put a different link and they will use that for evidence. You will still have to put a YouTube video however you could always just rickroll the mod. On bedrock reports you can use any type of link you please (in reason) as those are handled a lot differently than the others. I suggest contacting the moderator who denied your report and ask them what the issue it.

Reactions: xxletsplaymcxx
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game