Deleted member 352903

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Being good at using redstone really isn't even that much of a skill.
Having a rank for these players is comparable to giving a player a rank just because they can, for example, craft a boat or something. It's not worth a rank of some sorts imo.
(Besides, redstone contraptions are useless because of plug-ins & command blocks)

Reactions: Siftenly

6amboexe9

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2017
Saudi Arabia
I like to build (but i Dont build very well :O) And i like to go to freebuild sometimes. And lots of times i have seen great amazing redstone builders And i thought that maybe would be nice if there are redstone ranks. Idk what funtcion could they have (xd) And the problem is that red color for ranks is used to admin And YT, but i liked the idea...
(Im bad at redstone too)

Sry for my english :v
Maybe xD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I like to build (but i Dont build very well :O) And i like to go to freebuild sometimes. And lots of times i have seen great amazing redstone builders And i thought that maybe would be nice if there are redstone ranks. Idk what funtcion could they have (xd) And the problem is that red color for ranks is used to admin And YT, but i liked the idea...
(Im bad at redstone too)

Sry for my english :v
No. Being good at redstone makes you have a free rank? Also redstonerank has been suggested before. We already have ENOUGH ranks. I think 6 ranks is good enough. Many servers dont have more than 6.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Top Bottom