Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
mj-laughing.gif

just had to

L

Lepzi

Hahaha, this will not happen they aren't just going to get rid of the server because of hackers sure there may be a lot of hackers but they are working on their anti cheat.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
We aren't going to stop this server because of the hackers, that's how you show they they're mighty enough to take down a whole server. We as a community should be 1 family and we should punish every single hacker we face, although it might take a long time. Every server, every server... and ofcourse every server has hackers, so why only blame Cube? As stated above, we already have Sentinel on 1.9, our anti-cheat that will ban every hacker it detects. The reason why you might face a lot of hackers is because Sentinel bans in waves. It doesn't ban someone immediately. If Sentinel detects a hacker he gets added to a list, during a ban wave, every hacker that's on the list gets banned. That might be the reason why you face a lot of them. We currently don't have Sentinel on 1.8 yet, but Sentinel keeps improving every day. If you really care of this server you help us by reporting rule-breakers you might face here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

Just to clarify, Cube is not going to quit because of some stupid hackers. Locking this thread because it's kind of useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom