Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Even though I'm a 1.12 lover I'm not inconsiderate to those who enjoy the old PvP. Delete 1.8 and add little armour stands for alternate 1.8 pvp.

Make a nice 1.8 plugin , actually you dont need plugins for the weapon cooldown , you could use commands to set individual weapons to zero .

People hate 1.8 in 1.9 because they dont have broken knockback. Just make a plugin that does crazy knockback and people will love it.

This way 1.8 pvpers and 1.9+ Pvpers can live in peace , both enjoying cool 1.12 maps , a fixed hunger system as well as tipped arrows .

Honestly I do not see a need for blocking in 1.8. They could use shields but make a plugin that blocks damage if they right clicka. sword anyway. 1.8 players can also enjoy dual wielding this way.

The only thing people hated about 1.9 was the cooldown. I like the cooldown personally.

F

Facelurite

''People hate 1.8 in 1.9''
What do you mean with that? The modality 1.8 in pvp?
If so, I would also like to have 1.8 in PVP mode.
Yes. Exactly , 1.8 pvpers dislike using plugins because the last one had ok knockback.

1.8 people basically want broken 10 block knockback

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I would like this to be a thing, but a few weeks ago, I made this same forum about how they should add 1.8 pvp to the 1.9 version, but no one liked it. I later saw that the stafe and combos were different in both versions.

F

Facelurite

I would like this to be a thing, but a few weeks ago, I made this same forum about how they should add 1.8 pvp to the 1.9 version, but no one liked it. I later saw that the stafe and combos were different in both versions.
Ikr. Either they need a good plugin , ir abandon 1.8 altogether

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like how they did it right now. I absolutely hate 1.9 projectiles and prefer to play 1.8 every now and then just to use the old bows. The knockback can also be fun in many cases and I actually think 1.9 has a bit too little knockback. I would probably never play 1.8 in 1.9 modes if they came back because its so much better and very easy to just log off the server and go onto a server that gives you the full 1.7/.8 experience.

Reactions: Saevire

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Even though I'm a 1.12 lover I'm not inconsiderate to those who enjoy the old PvP. Delete 1.8 and add little armour stands for alternate 1.8 pvp.

Make a nice 1.8 plugin , actually you dont need plugins for the weapon cooldown , you could use commands to set individual weapons to zero .

People hate 1.8 in 1.9 because they dont have broken knockback. Just make a plugin that does crazy knockback and people will love it.

This way 1.8 pvpers and 1.9+ Pvpers can live in peace , both enjoying cool 1.12 maps , a fixed hunger system as well as tipped arrows .

Honestly I do not see a need for blocking in 1.8. They could use shields but make a plugin that blocks damage if they right clicka. sword anyway. 1.8 players can also enjoy dual wielding this way.

The only thing people hated about 1.9 was the cooldown. I like the cooldown personally.
Nope, I love 1.8 cube and dont wanna play cube 1.8 pvp in 1.9+. I hate the knockback in 1.9+ and hate all the 1.8 plug-ins in 1.9+. You can also cant blokhit.

So, sorry :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I actually played 1.8 today because I was extremely bored. So I found out that 1.8 is broken.
The 1.8 modes in 1.9 do not have any Knockback whatsoever and the games in the 1.8 Network have broken Knockback.
I can basically send people to Mars with my sword and 3 block reach on 1.8 Skywars and they only need to hit you once before you get thrown off your island.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
that go idea too but i hope they open 1.8 for other games like : lucky islands .. block wars .. and any thing that's have pvp

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
and there is another thing ! i only play 1,12 ok ? when i play in pvp duel 1.8 there's sounds like 1,12 pvp sounds ! even so i know i come to details :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom