Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herobrine051

Jun 25, 2016
United States
I just wanted to get opinions on this, I know offense is important to getting better defense but what should be a focus? Is it possible to win straight off the bat with a large offense? or is it better to wait until endgame and not die because of a strong defense?

Reactions: LlTE

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
For me if I’m playing with a party we like to just rush and get the game over quickly but if I’m playing alone I normally go for a strong defense

Reactions: Herobrine051

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
I would say it depends on many factors like how experienced you and your teammates are and how clever your opponents are etc..
Normaly I'd say a middle strong defense is slightly better than a middle strong offense. Nevertheless you will only win with stronger offense. This can be even an unexpected rush if it's obviosly that your opponents have a weak defense and don't know what to do.
The optimum is of course having both: a strong offense and a strong defense; but that is often rather an otopia.
So for me there is no general better way of playing tower defense. You must always be attentive and sometimes revise your tactics.

Reactions: Herobrine051

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
The whole game I just send spiders for XP to upgrade my goldmine.
I do never attack. I just let my teammates attack and damage their base in early so we can defend and when the game ends our castle will have more health then theirs so we will win.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You win the best by not placing towers and voting quick start :) and then doing something intriguing
[ Or double income depending on your enemy]

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom