• No!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
What he means is that players who have rank and can vote in games like SkyWars or EggWars, have an option to always vote the same without having to do it with the papers when you enter the game. Basically, vote automatically.

That sounds great, as I always vote OP Norm, except sometimes my map lags out and I can't vote(I have a old computer :P). So, back to the suggestion, I would like it, but make sure you can manually change your vote if you want, that way if you want something different.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
What he means is that players who have rank and can vote in games like SkyWars or EggWars, have an option to always vote the same without having to do it with the papers when you enter the game. Basically, vote automatically.
Ooohh Okay!
so i was thinking if you could add default vote options like it would auto vote lets say op + half
Well, in my opinion it is a good idea because many people do not like to be looking for the option to vote in each game.

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
that would be nice if they add that, than you dont need to forgat to vote

Turvallin3H

Aug 27, 2016
so like if you joined a game it would automatically vote for the "default votes" that you can choose in lobby at settings menu
and you would still be able to change the vote if you wanted to

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It only takes a few seconds to vote. Come on guys, do we really need an auto-select for everything just because we're too lazy? Sometimes I vote something totally different because I don't want to play the same modes over and over again. Having this wouldn't really make things better, that's why I am against it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It only takes a few seconds to vote. Come on guys, do we really need an auto-select for everything just because we're too lazy? Sometimes I vote something totally different because I don't want to play the same modes over and over again. Having this wouldn't really make things better, that's why I am against it.
This wouldn't make things better? It's a quality of life feature. Quality of life features always make things better.

This is one of those small things that I'd love to see implemented, especially since I had the same concept in mind when SG added a fourth voting option. I don't know how they'd go about implementing this, but I'd love to see an option like this.

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
These are honestly the small things that make it better, Cube should invest more time in these smaller things. It makes our lives easier and shouldn't take ages to get implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom