Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would not be surprised if this has been suggested before by I think there should be kits that are selected by default that even people who have just joined the server get. It just doesn't seem fair for a new player with no kit to against me with my double edged in Sg or even when they don't have egg armor in egg wars. These kits would not be as good as the ones you buy and would be very basic. Ex: eggwars starting kit would consist of a few sandstone only. I also suggest that the peeta bread kit becomes default as its not really worth the points and is pretty simple. I do not play skywars that often so I am not familiar with its kits.

Thanks for reading :D

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I would not be surprised if this has been suggested before by I think there should be kits that are selected by default that even people who have just joined the server get. It just doesn't seem fair for a new player with no kit to against me with my double edged in Sg or even when they don't have egg armor in egg wars. These kits would not be as good as the ones you buy and would be very basic. Ex: eggwars starting kit would consist of a few sandstone only. I also suggest that the peeta bread kit becomes default as its not really worth the points and is pretty simple. I do not play skywars that often so I am not familiar with its kits.

Thanks for reading :D
Well if the person that is fighting against you outskills you by a few hits double edge could end up killing you, even if the other person did not chose that kit.
Your eggwars default kit is already a buyable kit.(it gives you 8 blocks I think) In eggwars kits don't really give you that much of an advantage so a default kit does not really matter.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom