Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Cubecraft has been on a downhill for a bit now (EU having a player count as low as 1000, and NA being as low as 300 on Java). I have my doubts that Cubecraft is actually spending all of their "resources and time" on the Java and Bedrock servers.

Cubecraft hasn't had many game updates in a very long time, the one RPG that revived the server was immediately removed. All we have received really new lobby and map updates (minus skywars update which did nothing to help the server).

My questions are, is Cubecraft just left to die? Are there any improvements on the way? Where on earth is the money people spend on the server going?

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hi,

We have a notion board where we announce some information about upcoming updates. You will be able to find many of the behind-the-scenes of what's going on around projects and other things we might be working on! You can watch it here.

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom