Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Day/night

Verdag

Mar 24, 2014
Norway
I got an idea!

Skywars always have daytime set on, same with Assassinations. Maybe it would be more challenging if day/night time rotates?

-Verdag

Oceanical

Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Skywars day and night already as been activated as far as I know, unless it's been de-activated since the repairing of the spec glitch. Assassinations with day and night would be cool, would need more sources of light built in the map though. The new Assassinations is in the making, so you never know, maybe some of the ideas are being implemented for the new version.

Verdag

Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Skywars day and night already as been activated as far as I know, unless it's been de-activated since the repairing of the spec glitch. Assassinations with day and night would be cool, would need more sources of light built in the map though. The new Assassinations is in the making, so you never know, maybe some of the ideas are being implemented for the new version.
Oh yeah! Forgot about the update -_-

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So monday morning i begon with 3400 wins. Today morning i stared with 3600 :)
The Beatles are very really good.
14 degrees today, 27 degrees tomorrow. Well, welcome in Europe I guess.
”I am enough. You are enough. If I could teach today’s young people one thing, it would be, that you are enough, every day, the way you are. You are loved from the top of head to the tips of your toes. You are an incredible creation, enjoy your own beauty.” ❤
xTypical wrote on SoundToTheThirdPower's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^-^
Top Bottom