Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hey everyone!
Today I have a very cool suggestion for users.
As some may be aware, in Battle Arena there is a clock to change day and night that is accessible if you have the rank.

I would like to see this in every game if you have the corresponding rank for it. I think this would be wanted and would be good for a bit of difference, so added in Skywars and Eggwars and Blockwars.
Let me know your thoughts on this down below :)
All in one I disagree to this, I don't really think that you should change your personal time, in for example Skywars. If you really want to have another time of day I'd love to see a Day, Sunset or Night vote option for players who bought a suitable rank, such as in Java.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
All in one I disagree to this, I don't really think that you should change your personal time, in for example Skywars. If you really want to have another time of day I'd love to see a Day, Sunset or Night vote option for players who bought a suitable rank, such as in Java.
Fair enough, in Battle arena doesn’t it just change for yourself? I’m sure it’s called personal time :/
How does it work in Java with voting? I’m unfamiliar with CubeCraft Java so that’s why I chose Bedrock for the suggestion

Reactions: Herausgefunden

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Fair enough, in Battle arena doesn’t it just change for yourself? I’m sure it’s called personal time :/
How does it work in Java with voting? I’m unfamiliar with CubeCraft Java so that’s why I chose Bedrock for the suggestion
So basically you haven't any item in FFA to change your time, you have to use the command /ptime or something similar.
But I was mainly talking about Skywars where you have an Item to vote for the Chest Loots and also the Time.

1636915515501.png

1636915566905.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom