• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
So I'm a complete night owl alright. My room's always dark and my only light source are my computer screens.
My suggestion is to add a new theme to the forums that uses much darker colors that are easier on the eyes. In my opinion a darker theme also looks much better. so that's an added benefit I guess.
That's pretty much my suggestion. pls add thanks​

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
63015060.jpg

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
This has been suggested before and I have always supported it. I usually check the forums immediately when I wake up and the bright layout hurts my eyes a lot. This should be completely optional though.
yea. i'm pretty sure this forum uses xenforo and i know for a fact it's possible to have multiple themes to select on that

Reactions: Buuuddy

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So I'm a complete night owl alright. My room's always dark and my only light source are my computer screens.
My suggestion is to add a new theme to the forums that uses much darker colors that are easier on the eyes. In my opinion a darker theme also looks much better. so that's an added benefit I guess.
That's pretty much my suggestion. pls add thanks​
Well, I guess it would not hurt. XD

U

Unipotato

Yes please. It hurts my eyes so much when I check at night/early in the morning. And @Henkle is right the forum does use xenForo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom