Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Bring back the damage indicator, it was fair for everyone.
It was kinda weird that they removed the indicator, because it was one of the best things cubecraft had, also very accurate.
SO please bring back the damage indicator for every version of minecraft.
I still dont get it why you guys removed it from cubecraft, it was one of the best updates from cubecraft.

People have to install Labymod or a different client to use the damage indicator, which is pretty annoying.
But the damage indicators are not accurate what is annoying too.

If the damage indicator from cubecraft will come back, much people will be positive about it.

Thanks

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Bring back the damage indicator, it was fair for everyone.
It was kinda weird that they removed the indicator, because it was one of the best things cubecraft had, also very accurate.
SO please bring back the damage indicator for every version of minecraft.
I still dont get it why you guys removed it from cubecraft, it was one of the best updates from cubecraft.

People have to install Labymod or a different client to use the damage indicator, which is pretty annoying.
But the damage indicators are not accurate what is annoying too.

If the damage indicator from cubecraft will come back, much people will be positive about it.

Thanks
Hey! If you are talking about the health indicators (the bar / number with a enemies HP above their head):
I don't know what platform you play on, but I can still see it on java. Are you sure you have it enabled? (profile -> settings -> health indicators
Also you can post suggestions here .

Reactions: Hoshi

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Hey! If you are talking about the health indicators (the bar / number with a enemies HP above their head):
I don't know what platform you play on, but I can still see it on java. Are you sure you have it enabled? (profile -> settings -> health indicators
Also you can post suggestions here .
b r u h, blijkbaar gaat dat ding random uit of zo, thanks man legend

Reactions: Hoshi and Stijnnn_
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom