Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
For gamemodes like FFA sure, why not? For anything else it's a meh from me.
It's still a big advantage in any PvP gamemode. In FFA, the user can easily decide which targets to pick off (see a weak diamond armored player? Easy kill). This normally wouldn't happen with a vanilla client since the user will most likely assume the target is at full HP.

MelodicMe

Aug 31, 2016
Here
If Damage Indicator is allowed why don't you put it as a plugin? I personally never used this mod but i played on servers which had this plugin on. It's not much of a problem and it doesn't lag at all.
Because some people don't like play I g with that.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
It's still a big advantage in any PvP gamemode. In FFA, the user can easily decide which targets to pick off (see a weak diamond armored player? Easy kill). This normally wouldn't happen with a vanilla client since the user will most likely assume the target is at full HP.
In FFA people like to chase the person chasing the weak person so a good amount of times it's easy to pick the weak target.(or just wait until 2 people are done fighting and clean up) Also I have not yet seen somebody scare me off even when they are in weak health.(that may be because I don't care most of the time idk) If I was to see a wizard, a warrior, a tank, and a ninja all at the same time and could only chose to attack one, I would chose the ninja.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
In FFA people like to chase the person chasing the weak person so a good amount of times it's easy to pick the weak target.(or just wait until 2 people are done fighting and clean up) Also I have not yet seen somebody scare me off even when they are in weak health.(that may be because I don't care most of the time idk) If I was to see a wizard, a warrior, a tank, and a ninja all at the same time and could only chose to attack one, I would chose the ninja.
That's because you know the chaser not a real threat with damage indicators on. It's easier to tell how much HP and whether it's best to engage or retreat. Can we say the same for ESP then if ESP allows the user to see all the enchants and held items the opponent has for the same reason?

Here's why ESP should be allowed: All it does is show the used armor and held weapon (also shows enchants too), both of which can be seen by normal means.

Phantomous

Aug 26, 2016
If Damage Indicator is allowed why don't you put it as a plugin? I personally never used this mod but i played on servers which had this plugin on. It's not much of a problem and it doesn't lag at all.

I dont like the idea of a plugin. Because if your weak people will start to target you and i hate being targeted. Its just not the best idea

Phantomous

Aug 26, 2016
L
For example:
When you're in Assassination and you're full diamond no one is going to focus you, But if you have Damage Indicator you can see if he is low or not so you can focus a dull diamond guy... That's why it is unfair for the full diamond people. :)

I agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom