Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Damage or health indicators should be in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuytheBuilder1

Sep 30, 2016
In my opinion, damage indicators should be banned. It gives an unfair advantage and some people might not (for some reason) be able to install it. It really should be banned...
That's why I wrote this thread: So anyone would be able to enjoy it because it would be developed to cubecraft and everyone would have it so the unfairness won't happen.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
That's why I wrote this thread: So anyone would be able to enjoy it because it would be developed to cubecraft and everyone would have it so the unfairness won't happen.
Yes, but some people do not like using damage indicators and would not like to be forced to use it (*cough**cough @MastahMilk cough**cough*) . It would be unfair to force people like that to use this mod, some people also think it takes away the satisfaction. I think it is either kept the way it is, or banned (I hope it's the second option)

GuytheBuilder1

Sep 30, 2016
Yes, but some people do not like using damage indicators and would not like to be forced to use it (*cough**cough @MastahMilk cough**cough*) . It would be unfair to force people like that to use this mod, some people also think it takes away the satisfaction. I think it is either kept the way it is, or banned (I hope it's the second option)
so maybe you can have it as a toggleable option in the option me

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I see why people want it banned, but I don't think it should be.
Almost anyone can get them, but for reasons some people might not be able to get it. But the mod is hidden to players without it so they wouldn't be able to tell.

Reactions: DanDaDino

GuytheBuilder1

Sep 30, 2016
it's a 1.8 mod too

P.S. *cough cough* they have damage indicators as an allowed mod for a reason *cough cough*
I know that damage indicators are an allowed mod, but as I said some people can't install it. About 1.8 he said that you get it automatically in 1.9 (which is wrong BTW).

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
some people can't install it
it isn't like damage indicators are needed

knowing the other players health isn't very hard just need a range

if they run and go eat a gapple chances are they are within 2 hearts or less if they are spamming (and they weren't spamming before) chances are they are within 6 hearts or less if they are super confident chances are they have 5 or more hearts
for 1.8 same thing except for the spamming part
3-4 is a neutral example

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
but when it comes to reporting players you must not have that mod on. Further details can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/using-labymod-read-this-before-reporting.78406
Actually, as of not long ago, the Labymod has become usable for reports again. But it'll only be accepted IF the player wasn't renamed. (The player gets a little pencil next to his/her name, indicating that he/she has been renamed)

The list of allowed mods & the Labymod thread haven't been updated since, though.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hai! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks.
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules and feel free to start a conversation with me if you have any questions or issues!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom