Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Daily rewards such as coins and exp, sometimes effect like strength (for duels/eggwars/skywars) and buy able ranks/claimable ranks, claimable ranks like achievements (example: 1k kills on both duels/eggwars/skywars you will get slayer rank, something like that)
Giving certain players advantage in duels isn’t fair, which basically defeats the point of duels. Advantages in other games aren’t fair either. Ranks are bought for money not coins or in-game currency otherwise there’s not point spending money in Cube if you can just log on and get the ranks for free :/

Reactions: xJupaa
Feb 14, 2022
Daily rewards such as coins and exp, sometimes effect like strength (for duels/eggwars/skywars) and buy able ranks/claimable ranks, claimable ranks like achievements (example: 1k kills on both duels/eggwars/skywars you will get slayer rank, something like t

Giving certain players advantage in duels isn’t fair, which basically defeats the point of duels. Advantages in other games aren’t fair either. Ranks are bought for money not coins or in-game currency otherwise there’s not point spending money in Cube if you can just log on and get the ranks for free :/
No I'm not talking about free ranks everyday

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't agree with the effects or ranks, but even something small like a trail or a prefix for logging into cube so many times in a row would be nice to have on bedrock

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I don't agree with the effects or ranks, but even something small like a trail or a prefix for logging into cube so many times in a row would be nice to have on bedrock
This is similar to how it works on java with voting rewards, you get a item after voting for a certain time. I think that would be a better idea if a login rewards was added. They also give a small amount of experience.

• Agree
Reactions: Katsia Stray
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom