Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubCrafters👋.

I suggest:

added daily reward to Bedrock:bedrock:.

Why?

To all players have motivation join everyday!

Details:

Why this work: player join on server and play 1 hour🕐 after which a similar message is sent to them in the chat:

Hello {Member}, thank for 1 hour play! You can claim daily reward in lobby or enter /drc.
You login streak {login streak}

Login streak: everything is logical here the more days a game plays in a row, the better the reward.

Don't forget to rate and write reply(comment)!​

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello CubCrafters👋.

I suggest:

Why?

Details:

Why this work: player join on server and play 1 hour🕐 after which a similar message is sent to them in the chat:

Hello {Member}, thank for 1 hour play! You can claim daily reward in lobby or enter /drc.​

Login streak: everything is logical here the more days a game plays in a row, the better the reward.

I'm not really sure though as bedrock don't have that much stuff going on when it comes to the lobby unlike java (from what I've seen). I mean, it probably would be useful for Java.

I mean CubeCraft team ofc don't want their players to get free cages or win effects cuz then nobody would buy their bundles and that's a big not stonks so I'm not really sure. I'd say yes but at the same time no. So it's an unsure from me

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Hello CubCrafters👋.

I suggest:

Why?

Details:

Hello {Member}, thank for 1 hour play! You can claim daily reward in lobby or enter /drc.​

there are a lot of posts like this asking for a reward, but most don't include what the rewards are, or they ask for free vip exp or other cosmetics available for purchase. This wouldn't be fair for all of the players who already have purchased those items or have max vip exp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom