• Total voters

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe, but I don't really know how you would have more challenges of just one gamemode. Making it so you have to win could be a option but quite boring. That's why I like the challenges as of right now
I just really enjoy the varation and the mix. I really don't want to see this removed.
Your problem can pretty easily be solved by this suggestion below.
Would it be better if you can pick three challenges by yourself? Two for skywars and one for eggwars for example (if that's possible).
With this there will be more challenges for more gamemodes. That means it takes longer to finish your challenges.

Reactions: Floerkleed

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I've included the suggestion of @99th_DutchScary . There will also be an option to randomise challenges. That way, it changes nothing for you, but for some people, that'll be great! What do you think of that? :)
Could be nice, but people who play it to get the challenges done asap will most likely finish faster than td challenges. If you would balance that, and the rewards, I would think it is a good suggestion
I just really don't want this changed, just added and nothing removed. With this suggestion it would be perfect.
I also don't really know how it would go. I think it is a bit chaotic because all challenges are seperate for each gamemode. You would have to fit in just the challenge menu?
Many add it at the npc?
Overall, just add the suggestion. Don't remove or mix the mixed challenges with the other per gamemode challenges. Things would go messy and unbalanced.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I just really don't want this changed, just added and nothing removed. With this suggestion it would be perfect.
I agree, that's why I added it to my thread. But a lot of people aren't doing the daily challenges because of the game modes they come across. This suggestion will make this balanced for everyone. Thank you for your opinion and if you have other questions, my discord is Fleur#0781.

Reactions: Quis and Mats3209

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone!

I've been playing on Cube for a long time now, and I came across something yesterday. I think that the daily challenges need some change, and by that, I mean daily challenges for each game mode. At the moment, you can click on your profile, click on the diamond and see the easy, medium, and hard daily challenges. But I want to change this into something a little more extensive.

It will look like this:

View attachment 189358
You can pick:
-Skywars (Team and solo combined)
-Eggwars (Team and solo combined)
-Tower Defence
- Parkour
- Blockwars
- Among Slimes (if possible)
- Lucky Islands (Team and solo combined)
- Minerware
- PVP (FFA and Duels (and maybe Assassination) combined)
- This one is not in the picture, but it's suggested by @99th_DutchScary . There is also an option to randomise the challenges, so that you'll get completely random challenges for different game modes.

You'll get this menu when you open your challenges by clicking on the diamond. Then, there are multiple options, listed above. You can pick only one of those game modes, not all of them. I will explain later in this thread why I don't want this to happen. If you've chosen your game mode, you'll get the challenges for that particular game mode. If you've chosen Skywars, for example, you'll get easy, medium, and hard challenges for that game mode, solo, and team. The rewards will vary, I myself was thinking about experience and loot points. If you've completed all of the daily challenges of that game mode, you'll receive a cubelet or more of them. Suggestions about the reward system are welcome. :)

I will explain it a bit more. I think it will be a lot better if every game mode had its own daily challenges. That's because you will have suitable challenges in the game mode that you like the most. It also will motivate people to play that game mode more often, because now you'll have a goal to achieve with these daily challenges. I think that is a lot more fun! And I think that this feature will solve another problem as well. This will solve the fact that people leave the game after they've completed the daily challenge. Let me give you an example: You are playing Tower Defence because it is a fun game and you love it. Other people join the game as well. One of the daily challenges of that day is to send 40 monsters in Tower Defence. Then, the game starts. You do your best to defend your tower, but two of your teammates leave because they've sent 40 monsters already and don't have a purpose anymore in that game. I really do think that this feature will solve this problem: Teammates leaving because they've completed the daily challenge. That's why I don't want people to pick more challenges for multiple game modes. It will lead to this behavior again.

Some of you might say, why not fix it by that you will no longer pass the challenge if you leave the game on purpose. Well, it will hold players back from playing the game, because it will take much longer for them to complete the daily challenges, and what is the purpose of the daily challenges then? It is supposed to be fun, so that's why I'm making this thread :D.

Suggestions or adjustments are always welcome of course.

Let me know what you think of this feature :)

Hello there, it's Cuba here. I've read your suggestion and I must say that it's a really good one. The current challenges system is a bit limited, so extending it with the elements stated in your suggestion would definitely revamp it, resulting in a better system.

Having daily challenges for each gamemode would be something tricky at first, considering the variety of gamemodes available on CubeCraft, but I think that once you start completing your challenges, you'd get more and more passionate about clearing all of them, so this would be a good point to make people play. I also feel like there should be a subdivision between weekly challenges and daily challenges, just to make the game funnier.

Also, donors could have more challenges to clear throughout their day/week. Let me explain:

Let's say that there are 8 challenges to clear per day, I would make it so that users would be able to clear 5 challenges, while only donors would be able to clear the other three, which would kind of be "golden challenges", challenges that give you more experience and more rewards in general.

This would also apply to the weekly-challenges.

That being said, I'm sure that loads of people actually like the system that currently is available, as it's not confusional and it's kept very simple. I guess that, if we wanted to consider the current system without changing it too much, we could still bring the weekly challenges and add the "golden challenges" as stated in the example before.

Hope that was enough to improve your suggestion, have a nice day!

• Love
Reactions: Floerkleed and Quis

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Hello there, it's Cuba here. I've read your suggestion and I must say that it's a really good one. The current challenges system is a bit limited, so extending it with the elements stated in your suggestion would definitely revamp it, resulting in a better system.

Having daily challenges for each gamemode would be something tricky at first, considering the variety of gamemodes available on CubeCraft, but I think that once you start completing your challenges, you'd get more and more passionate about clearing all of them, so this would be a good point to make people play. I also feel like there should be a subdivision between weekly challenges and daily challenges, just to make the game funnier.

Also, donors could have more challenges to clear throughout their day/week. Let me explain:

Let's say that there are 8 challenges to clear per day, I would make it so that users would be able to clear 5 challenges, while only donors would be able to clear the other three, which would kind of be "golden challenges", challenges that give you more experience and more rewards in general.

This would also apply to the weekly-challenges.

That being said, I'm sure that loads of people actually like the system that currently is available, as it's not confusional and it's kept very simple. I guess that, if we wanted to consider the current system without changing it too much, we could still bring the weekly challenges and add the "golden challenges" as stated in the example before.

Hope that was enough to improve your suggestion, have a nice day!
You sure have some experience, I love it! I think this also needs to be considered, because I just want to extend the daily challenges. Thank you for your suggestion! :)

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I've seen quite a lot of suggestions about the daily challenges in the past, and I remember I even made one myself a few years ago. Now I don't agree with every part of this suggestion and its replies, but I definitely agree that the daily challenges need some changes as it has been the same for a very long time, I also see that a lot of players are not motivated anymore to complete the challenges or even take a look at them. But since I see that some players still like the challenges for what they are now, it might be an idea to keep the current system as the main challenges and have something like ''side tasks/challenges'' separately for each game mode (just an idea that quickly came to my mind while reading the replies).
Anyway, as I'd love to see an update on the daily challenges in general, I will escalate your suggestion and see how others think about this 😄

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
But since I see that some players still like the challenges for what they are now, it might be an idea to keep the current system as the main challenges and have something like ''side tasks/challenges'' separately for each game mode
That would be lovely, actually. I made this suggestion because the daily challenges are too simple, in my opinion. I'd love to see some more thoughts of other people! Thank you! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom