Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

A small but kinda neat detail for all gamemodes that have any instance of player used shields, is to allow players to upload a banner design that would be put on the shield the player uses. So if the player pick up a shield in let's say Skywars, that players banner would then be put on the shield.

And the banner would only be on that players shield, so if anyone comes along and kills that player, picking up the shield and equipping it would make the shield display that players banner instead.

I personally think this would be really cool, let me know what you think of this idea.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
A small but kinda neat detail for all gamemodes that have any instance of player used shields, is to allow players to upload a banner design that would be put on the shield the player uses. So if the player pick up a shield in let's say Skywars, that players banner would then be put on the shield.

And the banner would only be on that players shield, so if anyone comes along and kills that player, picking up the shield and equipping it would make the shield display that players banner instead.

I personally think this would be really cool, let me know what you think of this idea.
Maybe that could be a donor perk? Iron+

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
First of all, there actually used to be a "Custom shields coming soon..." option in the game selector. However, it was removed. I would not mind seeing the custom shields be added, though, I can not recall the last time that I actually saw a okater use a shield.. Would it be worth it, and could it actually make people start using shields in the different gamemodes more frequently?

W

Woutvde17

It can be abused by inappropriate shields, so maybe Cube can create custom shields which you can choose.

Reactions: Eli

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It's getting put down the list by other major things I guess. It can be something to look for in 2018.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It can be abused by inappropriate shields, so maybe Cube can create custom shields which you can choose.
Sad that you can't report for that, even inappropriate capes aren't reportable, like wtf, it's still a part of the skin
I think that they are already developing this, good idea.
Developing this? For how long? 1 year? I don't think it's that hard to code this, they just don't take their time to get into it

Reactions: TriangleAttack

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Sounds cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
Top Bottom