Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
This Just Seems Annoying. Can't The People Who Have Disagreed Just Leave Atleast A Short Comment On Why They Have Disagreed. Just Disagreeing & Leaving Tells That You Didn't Have The Proper Reason For Disagreeing To The Suggestion. If You Have Then Why Not Let Other People Know About It, So That, They Can Also Understand Your Perspective Regarding The Suggestion.

Reactions: Silco and SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This Just Seems Annoying. Can't The People Who Have Disagreed Just Leave Atleast A Short Comment On Why They Have Disagreed. Just Disagreeing & Leaving Tells That You Didn't Have The Proper Reason For Disagreeing To The Suggestion. If You Have Then Why Not Let Other People Know About It, So That, They Can Also Understand Your Perspective Regarding The Suggestion.
Yeah , they now seem to react with disagree for no reason...

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

Also, A Sincere Request To The People Who Have Disagreed. It'll Be Very Nice If You Guys Would State The Reason For Disagreeing As We'll Be Able To Know Your Perspective About It Too.This Just Seems Annoying. Can't The People Who Have Disagreed Just Leave At least A Short Comment On Why They Have Disagreed. Just Disagreeing & Leaving Tells That You Didn't Have The Proper Reason For Disagreeing To The Suggestion. If You Have Then Why Not Let Other People Know About It, So That, They Can Also Understand Your Perspective Regarding The Suggestion.​

:agree: wish ppl would do this

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree! It would add a fun way to just have a game with your friends without needing a content creator rank. It could be a donor exclusive thing, but still a great suggestion either way!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom