Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

abdouplay

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, my name is "Abdou Play" and I have a suggestion that I think will motivate players to play "SkyBlock". I guess by adding custom items in "SkyBlock" players will try to collect them because they don't exist in vanilla Minecraft and to change the boring normal Minecraft (I don't mean SkyBlock is boring)

Note: This idea is open to discussion and modification, and also sorry if I made a mistake in the writing because I am still learning English

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, my name is "Abdou Play" and I have a suggestion that I think will motivate players to play "SkyBlock". I guess by adding custom items in "SkyBlock" players will try to collect them because they don't exist in vanilla Minecraft and to change the boring normal Minecraft (I don't mean SkyBlock is boring)

Note: This idea is open to discussion and modification, and also sorry if I made a mistake in the writing because I am still learning English
do you have any like suggestions of custom items

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
skyblock already have "custom items" that i think are from quests, like the "soldier armour", so i see that as a way of making the game less grindy and more fun

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

TyMario85

Jun 18, 2021

just play hypixel then XD

• Disagree
Reactions: Matriox

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021

Hey I would like to say this. Cubecraft works very hard on skyblock and trying to make it vanilla and grindy as much as they can. (I Think) So custom items are a big no from me. Especially since half of the skybloxk players play on mobile, mods would be impossible for bedrock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom