Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Whenever I play and look for cubeletes winning games they do not give me and then I play a game of pvp and they give me one. I wonder.......
which is the most effective way to obtain cubelets ignoring daily challenges, challenges or crafting them.
My theory is that they give you random but in the games that last more than 20 minutes they give me 1 out of 3 or 5 games.
but in the games of eggwars that last +30 they give me 1 of every 2
i think that the operation of the cubelets work depending on the time played for example 1 every 50 min played between any game

that's what I think an interesting thing to implement is that in the vanity section if you put the cursor over the cubelet, leave a bar of how much you have left for the next

that's all if someone has more information say it.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Tbh, you could always get cubelets from buying them, doing achievements (FFA is the best way to get them, despite being a one-shot) or just playing game after game hoping to be lucky to actually get a cubelet or just craft them from daily loot points.

Ranks also give you cubelets, but you need to wait a week or more to get them.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Tbh, you could always get cubelets from buying them, doing achievements (FFA is the best way to get them, despite being a one-shot) or just playing game after game hoping to be lucky to actually get a cubelet or just craft them from daily loot points.

Ranks also give you cubelets, but you need to wait a week or more to get them.
he post itself says that I give equal ranks or challenges that I speak of the probability that you touch one

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
he post itself says that I give equal ranks or challenges that I speak of the probability that you touch one
Read the post again and to be honest, I disagree with having a bar telling you how long or how much you still yet to go until you get your next cubelet. I like it more randomized, because it makes more fun and exciting, if you're gonna get either a basic or seasonal cubelet. ;)

L

Lightning McQueen

Even I have been looking for a way to break the system. If it is as complicated as they say it is, then there’s most likely a way to exploit it. Never tell any mods or helper wannabes if we do find an exploit though.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Animated GIF-downsized_large.gif

We can't share how long until you get a new Cubelet as it's not a fixed time period. They are earned over a huge number of variables. As far as finding an exploit to earning them quicker you'll have a hard time. The Cubelet release was one of the most complex and internally tested releases we have done. As it's a core part of player experience it has a lot of test coverage.

Have fun :D <3

Reactions: Laura
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.