Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey there!

When you craft cubelets it costs 500 loot points for a normal cubelet, 2.000 for a Super Cubelet and 2.500 loot points for Emerald-, for a Uber Cubelet 8.000 loot points and for Emerald- 12.500 loot points, that's not the problem. Actually it takes a long time before you can make an Uber Cubelet or a Super Cubelet, you do several clicks to make it, but that is quite a lot, sometimes it happens that you click wrong and it accidentally opens a Cubelet, that is annoying of course. (I think so)

Actually I will love to see you can buy a Super Cubelet at once, so you do 3 clicks and then you have one, instead of making 4 or 5 cubelets and then making 1 super. That might be around 18 clicks instead of 3. It will take a lot longer if you want more, like I was crafting those 25 Uber Cubelets yesterday and that was annoying because I accidentally started opening normal ones. So that's the plan, it's also important to see how many loot points it costs. So if you want to buy a Super Cubelet at once it costs 2,000 or 2,500 loot points. And the same applies to Uber Cubelets, but with a different price.

Maybe you think of HUH!? Why do you come up with this, it is not really a thing that needs to be changed, but it is really just a new addition that makes it simpler, more usual and faster.

Let me know what you think of this idea and have a nice day! BYEEEEEE!!!!!

Edit: If you have 2 cubelets and you want 3 cubelets for a super cubelet, you can select them. For Uber Cubelets the same but with a other price ofcourse. :)

Last edited:

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
No, I think it's better it stays as it is. Being able to craft it with loot points will need menu rewriting, and also may be more confusing to newer players. It's simple enough now anyway, I don't see what the change is for but a few seconds crafting. I think it's more satisfying anyway being able to craft many at a time and craft the better one after! ^.^

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
No, I think it's better it stays as it is. Being able to craft it with loot points will need menu rewriting, and also may be more confusing to newer players. It's simple enough now anyway, I don't see what the change is for but a few seconds crafting. I think it's more satisfying anyway being able to craft many at a time and craft the better one after! ^.^
No it's not, for newer players is it easy to see that it is 2,500 loot points, it will cost longer and they maybe don't know how to craft a better version of cubelets if they have normal cubelets.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
No it's not, for newer players is it easy to see that it is 2,500 loot points, it will cost longer and they maybe don't know how to craft a better version of cubelets if they have normal cubelets.
To be honest, it seems to me like you are trying to force change for the sake of it. It is just fine as it is, there is literally no reason to change at all.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
To be honest, it seems to me like you are trying to force change for the sake of it. It is just fine as it is, there is literally no reason to change at all.
Sure, forums are meant to share opinions as well, well, there are suggestions and you can have your opinion, but I'm just trying to say how I made it up and why this is useful. We just think differently but I'm just trying to explain why this is a good idea, several people do this though.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I agree with this, I only make super cubelets and I think it takes a while already, can't imagine what it's like to make an uber cubelet from scratch. It's also quite annoying when you have exactly enough for a super cubelet and accidently open one of your normal cubelets.

But what if you for example have 2 cubelets and 2500 loot points, and want to create a super cubelet. Will it take the 2 cubelets and 1500 loot points, or the 2500 loot points? I think it's better to make the system take cubelets first, because they can expire and you can always make the cubelets again with the leftover loot points.

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree with this, I only make super cubelets and I think it takes a while already, can't imagine what it's like to make an uber cubelet from scratch. It's also quite annoying when you have exactly enough for a super cubelet and accidently open one of your normal cubelets.

But what if you for example have 2 cubelets and 2500 loot points, and want to create a super cubelet. Will it take the 2 cubelets and 1500 loot points, or the 2500 loot points? I think it's better to make the system take cubelets first, because they can expire and you can always make the cubelets again with the leftover loot points.
Actually a really good question, thank you for that. I think the 1500 loot points idea, maybe it's a good idea that you can set in on, so you have to pay 1500 loot points and if you have it disabled 2500. I mean like in the Cubecraft settings.

Reactions: Shallidor

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
A faster cubelet crafting system would indeed be usefull! But as Shallidor said, what will the system take? I think it would be better to make it a bit more complex, if you would change it because if you would only do loot points, it would be a bit messy in my opinion and maybe even unclear. Maybe add a button to craft cubelets from loot points, and you could choose, 1, 5, 10 or even everything the player can do. Then, they could do that too with normal cubelets to super cubelets, and from super cubelets to uber cubelets. I think this is the best way of making it easier to craft cubelets. I still do agree that it would be nice to have it a bit easier!

Reactions: Zathelas
D

Deleted member 492126

This has been suggested before and I agree. I personally would not need this since I usually open my cubelets as soon as I get them, but yes I can see why some people need this (especially obsidian rankers since they only need 400 loot points to craft a cubelet). Escalated

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom