Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
My suggestion is that every time someone opens a "Mythical" or "Legendary",

Announce it in the lobby!
Example:
JEFSWEATSGAMES OPENED A CUBELET AND FOUND: MYTHICAL TELEVISION HAT!

These could be like the ones that we see when someone digs a Legendary in Relic Hunting!
I don't understand the point of adding this.
It will create an incredible amount of spam, and does anyone care that you found a television hat?

D

Deleted member 377664

As this would be fair because they have this in the lobby I would say that it's not very needed. I still like the Idea of this tho

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This looks the same as the 4 and 5 star announcement in the lobby. I don't think that idea is a need for our community. I can see why you wanna have this added so that you can show how proud you're about your new item. So I would say give it a try ;)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't understand the point of adding this.
It will create an incredible amount of spam, and does anyone care that you found a television hat?
It would only show up when someone opens up a Mythical or a Legendary, which the chances of opening are quite low in the first place!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
My suggestion is that every time someone opens a "Mythical" or "Legendary",

Announce it in the lobby!
Example:
JEFSWEATSGAMES OPENED A CUBELET AND FOUND: MYTHICAL TELEVISION HAT!

These could be like the ones that we see when someone digs a Legendary in Relic Hunting!
At first I thought “think about the spam!” But now I realize how rare it is to actually see someone get a mythical or legendary. Sounds really cool.
+1

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If you don't care, why do you still give this thread attention?
I agree that you don't care about this suggestion and I agree that you give your opinion, but once is enough if you don't like it.
But I agree with @ItsDavey_
You misunderstood me, I care about the suggestions that I see, but nobody cares if you found a television hat..
That's what I meant ^-^

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
You misunderstood me, I care about the suggestions that I see, but nobody cares if you found a television hat..
That's what I meant ^-^
Oh on that way, yeah then I miss understood, my apologies.
Actually yeah, I agree what you are saying, but I still really love the idea to see this in the chat. We just need other items that are legendary or mythical.

Reactions: Priley

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I personally don't really care about it, but one thing that does come into play, is the looks.
If I were to look in chat & see dozens of "blahblah got a mythical blah" messages, it'd make chat look pretty messy in my opinion. This is one of those features that I typically dislike as it makes the server look unprofessional.
Chat as it is right now is pretty well done, and I rather not add more "spammy" messages. (By spammy I don't literally mean that it's spammed, but the message itself will out of place & has no real reason to be broadcasted)
This is completely my opinion.

D

Deleted member 367393

I understand that you would like everyone to know that you found a mythical item, but I don't see the point of announcing this in the lobby when everyone can already see what you found at the cubelet machine itself.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This looks the same as the 4 and 5 star announcement in the lobby. I don't think that idea is a need for our community. I can see why you wanna have this added so that you can show how proud you're about your new item. So I would say give it a try ;)
That’s your opinion. But some players like to see things like that. So you can’t say nobody cares. Also they have it in the lobby games, when you’ve found a 4 or 5 star item.
It does not get announced in lobbies for being 4 or 5 star, it gets announced for being epic or legendary, just small fact check :/

Sure, I see no issue doing this, chat won't get spammed. How often do they really give anyone legendaries.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom