Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RDev_

Content Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Israel
I totally disagree.

We worked hard to get this bundle and absolute our heart into this.
I think what you were trying to say is that the amount of cosmetics in this bundle is low which I can understand if you think that is the "wrong thing" in the bundle,
but I can't understand why you would say the bundle is "the worst" or "bad".

I think the bundle is pretty great and has a huge step up from previous bundles quality-wise.

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally disagree.

We worked hard to get this bundle and absolute our heart into this.
I think what you were trying to say is that the amount of cosmetics in this bundle is low which I can understand if you think that is the "wrong thing" in the bundle,
but I can't understand why you would say the bundle is "the worst" or "bad".

I think the bundle is pretty great and has a huge step up from previous bundles quality-wise.
I understand that y’all worked hard on this bundle, never said you didn’t. I know all the developers work very hard and I appreciate that so much. But, the response from the community however and everyone I have talked to have said they think this bundle could have been worked on a little more. There are so many better ideas for trails I could think of, it doesn’t look too great compared to other trails. Again, I made the video to just give my opinion and from what I gathered, the communities opinion.

Reactions: meliodas9463808

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I love the bundle. In our meetings, we decided to make the Spring Bundle similar to our previous Winter Bundle, which was insanely loved and successful. We wanted the Spring Bundle to have better models, follow our new texture palette and have a piece of loot from each of our games where possible.

I can agree that it's probably better to have 3 cages on seasonal Bundles, to make everyone happy, as cages are in all games. In the future, using our server resource pack, you'll be seeing many more animated win effects, as well as custom particles for trails. Custom particles are the future for trails, as the Minecraft client is getting more and more limiting for particles. Personally, I'd like to have a non-vanilla trail, more unique and custom.

I think the design team did an amazing job on the Spring Bundle content; I can't wait to see what they make next :P
Good job @RDev_, @Story & @Hannibal :heart:

Cam.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom