Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hey everybody,

In case you haven't watched the recent CCG livestream last Friday, a massive discovery was recently found about seventeen minutes in. This discovery is a piece of official artwork intended to promote an upcoming game that I'm sure rings a bell for many of you: The Walls. Yes, Cubecraft is FINALLY adding 'The Walls' after all these years!

The artwork actually reveals quite a lot about the game itself and demonstrates a lot of uniqueness that I've never seen before. I'll post the artwork, as well as my thoughts on it, in a spoiler below, so that if you wish to go in blind you may do so.

upload_2017-10-30_21-24-14.png

Heck yeah, let's break down what we're seeing here!

Behind the text 'CUBECRAFT PRESENTS...', we can see a fragmented CCG logo. This is likely symbolic of the in-game rivalries that are featured in the new game, that will probably see this server's community tear in half.

Beneath it, we see the text 'In a world where four factions are divided... only one can remain'. It goes on to list the four factions: Infernis, Alius, Malum and Scelus. So, it seems the aim of the game is to select a faction, and gather resources in its respective district. Infernis will probably have a fiery, molten setting and its members thereby using a lot of Fire Protection armour and Fire Aspect weaponry. On the other hand, I reckon Scelus will make use of various explosive trinkets to gain the upper hand.

Apparently there are twenty-four players on the map, making each faction six members large. It seems that if a monarch dies, each player under the monarch's rule is immediately killed, regardless of how many lives they have left. That gives you two objectives, two ways to win: Either be the last team alive by killing other players, eliminating their five lives; or kill all other monarchs, thereby immediately eliminating every player of its respective faction.

The numbers towards the bottom appear to be a countdown. I reckon you'll have five minutes to gear up before the walls fall, which is a pretty stingy amount of time if you ask me. Whatever, I guess it keeps the game fast-paced.

Lastly, it says "coming to a soon near you". If I know Cubecraft, the inclusion of the word 'soon' means this game is probably not happening anytime soon. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I think you've all been trolled... I mean, obviously. Which company do you know that makes promotional posters using Microsoft Paint?

Sorry to bamboozle y'all, hope you got at least a smile out of this though :p

Also, do you like my take on what a CCG 'The Walls' could look like? xd

'THE WALLS' COMING SOON, WOOO! \o/

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Do you think the fragmented cube logo might still have breakup with the chunk people? Although they did already add new somewhat original games with the island games.
The "choose. or. die." makes it look like choosing your team is an important part of the game, I'm not sure how exactly that would work.
Why would they even include the leak in the picture? I don't think it was an accident that this was discovered.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What do you mean? You leaked it, remember?
View attachment 139285
true shame you forgot the like button
This is all true how did you know!?

I may as well show a teaser of an upcoming map for it. This wall took forever to get the detailing right.
View attachment 139319
wow that is terrible...
it was supposed to be 3 blocks high of cobble

now about the actual thread
Wouldn't be surprised if this ends up just being a UHC game mode

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
Top Bottom